One Thrall, Two Crafting Bars

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Here]

For some reason my thrall (one unit) on the Wheel of Pain was showing two crafting (breaking) timer bars. This did not occur in a previous play session. The one thing this and Hoshun the Fang in the below thread have in common is that this happened after I finally upgraded from the normal Wheel of Pain to the Greater Wheel of Pain. Could this maybe be a glitch with the GWoP?

Note: I shoud add for the record that this occurred after reloading from my no respawn/infinite death screen bug.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Play the game
  2. Return to check on thrall progress
  3. Notice irregularity

You duper :wink: JK.

1 Like

Hello @Croms_Faithful, thank you for sharing!

We’ll forward this to the developers so that they can look into it.

1 Like

Thanks Hugo. I didnt get a chance to do a server restart and see if it was still present afterwards for this one or not. If it is back to a single countdown timer, I will reply again and let you know it was just an isolated incident.

1 Like

Maybe I should let expoit hunters know. :wink: Although I wouldnt have a darn clue how to replicate it. I doubt it, but if I end up with two Ulfrics as a result ill let you know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.