Onslaught lvl 15 to hard for buy weapons

Yes! As soon as you hit Tortage beach, instant T6 pve and T3 pvp! I finished Age of Conan in five minutes! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just so you know, that’s something he would agree to 100%.

yeah but i was referring to:
“How dare people get comparable loot to something 95% of the population keyboard turns and clicks through. Something something people work hard for their loot something something raidfinder ruined PvE something something wah wah QQ.”

which makes perfect sense for the pvp players and their pvp10 gear via pvp festival afk farming

Considering it took the raiding guilds more time than this to get the bosses down for T6 weapons and then had to wait months for the right one to drop because there was no vendor, I’m pretty sure wave 15 and only 2000/4000 tokens is far too easy.

2 Likes

Next youll be asking for the Raid Finder Wipe Buff to be applied to T1 Raids.

4 Likes

Also think wave 15 is too low. Many got there in the first couple of days. Within a week of moderate grinding, you bag yourself a t5.5 weapon…

1 Like

What’s the point of having to do anything for the gear then? Might as well put it in /claim for everyone considering how easy everything is to get now. No one wants to actually go through a proper challenge to get the rewards.

Getting khitai gear is more difficult than getting full t4 with legendary neck, rings, cloak and broken weapons with t6+ stats. As @Darm said you’re getting a T5.5 weapon within a week, and you don’t even need to spam the higher waves to get the weapon you only need to beat wave 15 once which isn’t even difficult. I am personally fine with Onslaught weapons being very close to T6 , but they should by no means be as good imo to the end raid tier, or worse: even better than T6 as they will be when the ??? gem is released.

Just a quick thought: Make T6 weapons able to use the ??? gem, and make it drop at Ethram-Fal, kthx.

10 Likes

I’ve been on onslaught 5times since it got released and have made around 1800 tokens. Thats almost 1 t6 item from no hard work.
Back in 2015-2016 i was raiding around 3-4 times a week and got my first weapon with simular stats after 9months.
I really see fireblows point here, in an mmo you should put in hard work for the best items in the game. Not get it after 1week of random groups.

/Ubermiley Searing eye speciallist

10 Likes

Onslaught, as a Defence of Pin-Pin’s sprout, has overly powerful items. Please remove them and place these items in raids like the Lurker. Thank you.

You don’t even need a week. It is 1min from shop/trader :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

You should increase the waves for the Weapons to 25, because every rf random nab get the chance of a t6 weapon and that for nothing, you should consider that!

If most people were able to work in a team, they would see that you can easily reach Wave 20!
For me it’s too easy at the moment if I’m honest!

5 Likes

Ok. It’s easy and?
Stop crying, just play. Difficult way?

1 Like

Neither it matters what wave they put these weapons to reach nor how expensive they are buyable for myth relics. They are released now.
Offering them in itemshop and make them bound when equipped is a total failure by looking on that from a raidplayer side ( but i definetly like the gilded design ^^).

If FC-devs would ever think about it making it more easy to reach strongest weapons ingame, just put them into claim pls. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

subjective opinions are the best for building arguments. there are peeps who do both pvp and pve, putting lots of time in pve content, and at times they decide to go for some organized pvp, beating the devoted pvp community consistantly, to the point some arent interested in another pvp-tournament or premades for that matter. guess these macros are very intelligent applications. but banter aside :heartbeat: a mmorpg needs its progressionladder, a game lacking it eats itself up from the inside and is eventually left with the occasional creditcard warriors passing by.

It feels like the blue gems have no place in this content too. In slithering chaos you had people who couldnt do the 2nd and 3rd boss so the blue gems from first boss was relevant and was sold on the trader. But since epic and legendary? gems drops randomly from any wave the blue gems might aswell have been deleted from the item-pool

5 Likes

Wave 15 to hard ??? RLY??? they shpuld be buyable like wave 20+

how is rewading ppl for boring farming Baldan is different from rewarding people for boring farming Badhansen, TURN OFF

Who cares at this point? Yes, people can farm this boring Xib power level and get weapons near to t6. So what? They won’t get anywhere after it’s not like most of them will ever see t6. It’s no different than the people who get pvp 10 from bori or now the “pve (called pvp) events” and still get farmed like cabbages in their new armor. Look on the bright they will provide you with lots of laughter and joke fodder as you watch them fail and bumble their way through RF while wielding their latest freebie .

2 Likes