OP Purge or No purge?

My wife and I are renting a server from gportal. We got hit by the Asscured outside of where theyre supposed to spawn, basically hit us on noob beach. So I used the Convergence Trap to see if this was just random bad luck, now, the purge seems broken. The bar is 100% full and nothing happens. I used the trap to make it empty and let it fill naturally. The bar is full again, and no purge. Help please?

Already check the settings, there doesnt appear to be any reason for it to stay like it is.

2 Likes

If you are a clan, remove the members and then leave the clan

Is the purge meter still full as a solo player? You can recreate your clan whenever you want.

2 Likes

Did anything of Base get destroyed? On outer edge which may have been in that purge section?

You may now just be in a section Or not enough pieces to trigger it, or parts got removed/broken that caused it. You can always build some stuff towards area. (or slap down abunch of random foundations
in another spot, to cause the Purge and not have it hit a main base. )

I have a few bases that are in no purge section, but have several section that go over edge into a Purge Zone.

1 Like

The wall we build got destroyed and we havnt replaced it. The house was fully repaired to the same design and swapped out for tier 3. We also built another structure next to it for work area. So, save a wall, there should be more there than there was.

1 Like

I see that you had some years to post here, there for I will first welcome you back :grin:!
You know how important is the purge mechanic for the game. No matter how difficult seems to the beginning, later on will be pop corn and you know it :joy:.
@erjoh suggested something very correct, but I would avoid any workarounds, it “takes” from the gaming thrill and at the end it doesn’t worth it!
Answering to an early purge, since you don’t have the “power” to farm then the best solution is to end it fast than live in the agony of feeding the trap. To end it fast you need gas orbs or arrows and palisades. Since you play on private server there is no option of breaking rules , so feel free to fix a perimeter of simple fences not allowing your thralls to go on palisades and fix a small perimeter of palisades outside. Using gas orbs or arrows you will crush the wave very easily. Accursed has really low survival points so they are extremely vulnerable on poisoning, they will fall like flies. The archers will be a bit tricky, so make sure when you kill the rest to go out with a fighter and finish them too.
Now…
In Siptah purges doesn’t worth the risk!!! The presence of named crafters in Siptah purges are really low to literary zero. So in all the purges I prepair to kill not to slave. I use my??? farm fo surges, which are totally awesome, extremely rewarding and low risk to zero, since these guys will hurt only you and the thrall that’s with you. I believe that it’s easy to understand the difference of loosing (99,9% not) your gear than the entire base :wink:.
Summing!!!
The trap doesn’t worth it, in purges you kill relentless and you focus on surges to farm the best!

1 Like

Solution: our wall was over 92 pieces and in the purge eligable zone. We never put the wall back up, there for, were not technically in the purge eligible zone any more.

I tested this out by switching to God made and throwing together a throw away structure .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.