Organisable crafting inventory or building crafting table

I can’t be the only one who gets slightly annoyed scrolling through all the building options when trying to get towards the bottom of my crafting inventory especially at higher levels with tier 3 stuff unlocked and dlcs, yes there’s the sort thing that I forget to use but I feel that there could be a more customisable option. Possibly a folder system allowing custom sorting of your inventory and crafting sections or just a drop down/separate segment for building separating and organising the different tiers of structures.
Another possibility could be a less like for some another crafting table just for architecture and building there could even be a builder thrall to go with it.
(Probably less preferred since another crafting table and the ability to build structures can be done through your player inventory is so useful compared to going back and forward from a table though it’s would add another thrall type to look for and could allow faster and cheaper building)

1 Like

I’m all in for better organization, both in inventory and in the menus! If it where more or less “pages” to browse through it would feel less cluttered. like “buildings” section then “foundations” page “walls” page etc. weapons and armor are already split up by bench which helps, but it would be nice to have seperate “pages” or menus for weapons, building materials, weapon modifications, tools, etc.

then even in a chest i could flip through the “all” selection and then buildings or whatever, and organize from there.

I don’t know how cumbersome that is to do game mechanics wise, but if possible it would be a major quality of life fix!

I think you’re definitely on to something, where maybe you can only build sandstone by hand and the rest is done at a bench. it would also give the chance for using thrall benefits like less crafting materials required. and the carpenter is there waiting at the carpenters bench to do it!

I’ll repeat what i said in other versions of this Suggestion.

In menu with [inventory - atributes - feats - stats - journey - clan - map]

Make it [inventory - atributes - feats - stats - journey - clan - map - Building On/off]

this way we can go down list
Sandstone
Stonebrick
Insulated
Tree Top
Crafting Stations

with check boxes to turn them off, so they don’t show up in Inventory. this way its easy turn them on when need.

You could even do drop down window to turn off certain ones…

First step is just a turn off. See how it goes.

You’re definitely not the only one. I’ve been suggesting this for quite some time now. Funcom developers have acknowledged this problem and are thinking about practical solutions.

dlc at the bottom-done.

Hi,

I know the problem. I play on Xbox. I have simple solutions to this problem:

1. DLC content must be manually unlocked. The costs for unlocking continue to be 0 points

2. A workbench for buildings. (Sandstone still handmade). The workbench should not be so expensive. Thrall’s yes or no does not matter.

3. There is a filter hide. You can choose what you do not want to see. There is a filter hidden. Hidden things can be faded in again.

All 3 options are easy to implement and would please the players. Especially the console players.

At the moment, uninstall DLC’s when I do not need it. This is not good. This can be done better.

Please help us, Funcom.

Hallo,

ich kenne das Problem. Ich spiele auf Xbox. Ich habe einfache Lösungsvorschläge für dieses Problem:

1. DLC-Content muss manuell freigeschaltet werden. Die Kosten für das Freischalten betragen weiterhin 0 Punkte

2. Eine Werkbank für Gebäude. (Sandstein weiterhin handgefertigt) . Die Werkbank sollte nicht so teuer sein. Thralls ja oder nein ist egal.

3. Es gibt einen Filter ausblenden. Man kann wählen was man nicht sehen will. Es gibt einen Filter ausgeblendet. Ausgeblendete Sachen können wieder engeblendet werden.

Alle 3 Optionen sind einfach umzusetzen und würden den Spielern gefallen. Vorallem den Konsolenspielern.

Im Moment deinstalliere DLC´s wenn ich Ihn nicht brauche. Das ist nicht gut. Das geht besser.

Bitte hilf uns, Funcom.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.