PC conanexiles thrall Lost Bug ongoing

*Online official
*Bug
*PvE-Conflict
*No Mods

A patch for the thrall Lost Bug was recently distributed twice, on 6/4 and 6/7.

However, the bug was stable for a few days without any problems, but sadly, it happened again today, 6/12.

The bug is that the thrall does not return to the player when it is being followed, and after a few minutes, the message “The follower has died” appears in the upper right corner of the screen, and the player loses his precious thrall.

I thought this was a problem that had been completely solved with two patches, but apparently not.

What I would like to see immediately is the distribution of a third, complete patch to fix the problem.

As it is, I’m too afraid to catch, raise, and follow the thrall, which is the biggest content of this game.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Good luck with that. I don’t get the message about them being dead. My thralls just disappear and the roster says their are guarding or scouting then they disappear after a few days of being absent. Once, one of them returned a few days later. Most of them just disappeared from the roster and one I just deleted after being gone for 3 weeks and no sign of them even in ghost mode.

The one that did come back did so after I complained about the situation in a forum so you might have a chance that funcom will send one home but I doubt that will happen if you got a message it died. For a while I thought my game was being monitored and any time I had a potential tank leveling up they got kidnapped. LOL. “If you get good perks (which is very rare) your thrall is more likely to go missing.” is not necessarily true but it sure has felt like that at times. I play solo and could get better thralls with admin panel but why play a game in god mode to begin with? Good luck with getting this bug fixed.

I met both of these bug variants. One of my thralls just died (official server # 1322), and it appeared in the event log, and 3 more thralls seem to be alive, but they are nowhere to be found. Curiously, at least two of them are equipped with crom swords.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.