PC Hotfix (02.10.2020) - Hotfix 2.0.5: General and glowing goops fixes!

I know it will not be fixed in 2.0.5 if I mention things in 2.0.3 patch, but a reminder:

• honey expires (at least give the 334 or something hours back to it)!
  • dragon hatchlings drop leather.
  • lowest temperature I can get is -64 °C, and I still can’t get frostbitten butt naked, and extreme temperatures -both hot and cold- deal ~12-15 HP/sec. which is extremely lot. Even with 50 vitality and full vitality armor, warpaint and fish/elixir it will kill you around a minute.
  • rocknoses at Shattered springs had huge amount of armor, but their HP remained the same (so it is not the elephant-type enemy case where supposedly the values were switched - 7 full combo with an axe and only 1 heavy combo with a mace). Sadly I didn’t have time to test if it’s still a thing, but I guess.
  • as menioned above goops GLOW. Only the ones were fixed that the community mentioned (I thought all the goops have the same model group so changing their reflection/gloom values would apply to ALL the goops, but it seems there are different groups of goop textures/models on different places?).

Still broken for me too

This game’s been out since 2018. How long do you need for beta period?

read again. we talk about a siptah only item, the Healing Waterskin

This fix did not fix the dungeon of the drowned, we can’t see for beans in there and I can provide a screenshot.

Except…it won’t allow me to because it still counts me as new >:( if there’s an email someone wants the picture of the excessive bloom in there but the dungeon is barely traversable on our end and I don’t know what is wrong.

@TheGoblinQueen no need. It has been reported numerous times, we are waiting to another fix.

More a constructive and humble request for a future a Hotfix here than direct feedback on the existing one. Please bump the fixing of broken perks up on the priority list. By this I mean ones such as Vitality perk 5: Glutonous Gains, and Archery perk 4: Flattening Shot.

User: “It is not fixed!”
Developer: “It worked on my machine…”