PC Hotfix (15.04.2019) - Treasures of Turan DLC and UI fix

Hey everyone!

We’ve rolled out a hotfix for the game that contains the new DLC pack: Treasures of Turan, as well as a UI fix when using controllers.

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

highlights

Treasures of Turan DLC pack available

The riches of the eastern kingdom of Turan await you, exiles! Our latest cosmetic DLC, the Treasures of Turan Pack, brings the opulent gilded palaces of Turanian culture right to your fingertips.

With the Treasures of Turan Pack you can build palaces adorned with glittering statues, tame rhinos and elephants as pack animals, and dress in the finest Turanian silks and Phalanx armor.
You can read the full announcement here.

notes

newadditions

• Treasures of Turan DLC is now available for purchase.

ui

• Fixed an issue that would prevent the Disable Thrall Decay server setting not being selectable when using a controller.

community

Trello Report Board

We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.

Separate TestLive Product on Steam

We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.

If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.

We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.

11 Likes

@Ignasi
Thanks for this update and the DLC :+1:
One Question: is there an entry in the Server Settings Ini for the Thrall Decay? I am asking for our private dedicated server.

2 Likes

I like how we got some new dlc but would of liked an announcement that we were getting it even a day ahead of it being released as now i have to wait till the shops open again tomorrow so to pick up a $20 steam card

It should now be available through the server settings UI.

1 Like

Why the light armor survival -.- it sucks now it can be grit or even encumbrace not survival its the coolest armor of the 3 sigh :pensive:

A big thanks to all FunCom that worked on this DLC. Looks awesome and will be a welcome addition to a rich builds on our private server. @Jens_Erik @Tascha @Ignasi
The FunCom artists are stars :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

I hope keys for contest participants will be send soon.

They really are. We’ll make sure to let them know. Thanks for taking the time to give them praise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Already bought my season pass and waiting for the #*&%# Server to finish updating, installing and restarting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I forgot about that regarding the gallery mention in the stream Myrdhim :slight_smile: , but as I have no patience at all and MUST HAVE IT NOW (or at least before the victims that play on my server get it), I threw money at it and got it the moment it landed.

It says I don’t have access to the topic when clicking on your link @Ignasi
(So curious the details!) :slight_smile:

• Microsoft Edge Browser
1 Like

It should be visible now :slight_smile:

1 Like

what about the dismantling bench dupe ??? this is super important to fix now not dlc.

1 Like

Our team is working on that now. :slight_smile:

Yes, it works - thanks, @Ignasi

What does the following mean:
“tame rhinos and elephants as pack animals”
It seems to imply they carry more than the other animals… yet the last statement in the description says its cosmetic only.

" 2 new exclusive pack animal pet skins: The richly adorned caravan rhino and elephant"

• A bit confused!

The build pieces look incredible! Since @Jens_Erik kinda let slip last week that we could expect ‘something’ this week, guessed Turan and now have a baby elephant cooking up. Really looking great. The Art team must have been working their mittens off :slight_smile: @Tascha I imagine Sven-the-Builder will be going mad as we speak :smiley:

The skins are only cosmetics and shouldn’t change the carrying capacity of the animals in question :slight_smile: It just makes them look more like pack animals. I’ve changed the text in the original announcement to reflect it.

Thanks for pointing it out to us!

3 Likes

I’m not seeing flawless epic Turanian Mercernary Chestguard to craft. Is this a bug or intended?

When we will see this dlc on x box and the fix for not showing up whe are the owner of buildings.