PC Hotfix (15.04.2019) - Treasures of Turan DLC and UI fix

I get lured into a lot of fights in the cold, and can pursue if I’m carrying Khitan. (Even better with that +4 cold Nord Helmet…) For instance say I’m in the middle of jacking Legion loot, to be able to drop 9 Enc and pop 9 Str is a boon for PvP. Since the frostbite band is so contested, I could guess this is deliberate.

Separately, for PvE this makes a lot of sense: if I’m heading north in Single Player, I’ll respec around the ability to roll, Strength-heavy due to the difficulty of the enemies.

1 Like

I found i just stupid, i can build a new base with the Turan dlc stuff, it has heat protection, but if i want dress my guards, and myself especially in the corresponding look, i’m overheating of course.
Also look isn’t fitting the cold-protection on the armours.

If i want this cold protection, i still have the khitan one, doing the same thing. So nope, i don’t think this make sens.

1 Like

Why do the Turan have cold based armor? Still trying to figure out how all that fur on the Pict protects from the heat, that was typically winter wear .

2 Likes

That all makes sense… but my point was the fact that there’s only 2 cold dlc, and both medium armor sets from those dlc are strength. I’m not complaining per se, just found it curious and thought they’d add a little variety on that front.

1 Like

I imagine the next two dlcs will be heat oriented. Doesnt make sense to do 2 cold and then 2 hot when they could have done one of each first but who knows what they were thinking. Judging by the titles of the next dlc though Im assuming they are hot/

Awesome DLC guys and new placeables as well.

In addition to some refreshing additions and changes.

Well done FC team.

Time for a bong and a beer!

Ignasis
there are some problems about the character beyond the armor (I mean the heavy one)
the first picture is made in Low end laptop mode https://prnt.sc/ndiwqj and this one is on normal mode https://prnt.sc/ndiy3c . Maybe your ideea was to show a ghost but I am thinking it have a chanse to be changed.

1 Like

It’s a common T3 just like all the other DLCs. No gold, just Hardened Brick, Steel Reinforcement, Shaped Wood and some Iron for placeables.

I have the feeling that the devs don’t want players with the 40 point strength perk to be able to roll out of trouble in the volcano. Likewise they don’t want heavy armored players with the 40 point strength bonus to be able to stand and fight in the snow with the change of hyperborean to heat resistant.
Both of these areas are where end game pvp is supposed to be played out.

1 Like

Yep, I also wondered at that - but also, the elephant full size, would not fit in the pen or stuff like that.

Offical PvP Server EU
Bug
Description: Attaking the two fighters on the Terrace of the Tenders inside the volcano - both are placeholders for Spinas the Marauder - one of them turned invisible during the fight after the and couldn’t be hit, too. After killing the first one, I tried several times to hit him after he was close enough to hit me, but it was like his model was completly gone while he was still able to attack me. I could hear his footsteps and taunting. After using a map room to get outside and inside the volcano again he was loaded correctly and I could kill him.

Before he “disappeared” I hit him once or twice before he were getting out of his sitting animation. After that I lost him since I focused on the second before realizing he was invisible. Don’t know what triggered this.

Strength Cold Armor…Medium
Khitan
Kambujan (Sp)
Turan

Sigh.

Love the DLC!

Turan has some clipping issues.

3 Likes

Not to mention those items are misspelled. It’s mercenary, not mercernary…

1 Like

New patch is out!

1 Like