PC Hotfix (18.06.2020) - Critical fixes

They have resolved nothing. we are sill not able to log into any server and just keep being told that we need to be online to play like no sh-- its there funcom live service it sucks. and we are now going on day 3 of this crap

1 Like

I did spot something on Discord (Conan) that suggested only an initial connection to the internet was needed, but I cannot remember the details. As I’ve always gone through Steam and my servers’ host, internet access was always a requirement. Hope those needing no-connection gameplay get a solution soon.

Is it only g-portals servers that is functioning? In the server list, all I can se is g-portal servers. How about all the other server providers, they still don’t work? I know Nodecraft isn’t working, but what about all the rest?

Isn’t it strange that g-portal is the only server provider in the entire world that has servers that work?

Hmmm, if g-portal is the only server provider that works, and Funcom helped them to be the only server provider. How many lawsuits will Funcom get then? Will Funcom survive those?

Grymm, all players who complain that they can’t play have an internet connection and go through Steam too. The problem affects the Windows configurations prior to Windows 10. most can play solo but not online.

1 Like

For anyone on PC with the “Lost Connection” problem, I followed the advice of Shadowlite here: For the people that it tells you you don't have internet.

I have managed to get back into the game. Hope it works for those with this problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

what was this…???

official server, no mods…everyday the same. Can play only in one way - quickly write server number and push Enter and this is very hard )))

Upload the process to Youtube, please watch

PLEASE WATCH

Did you do anything special?
I can’t get my vanilla server to show up in the server-list since the patch, no matter what i try

I have a g-portal server and I still get the char creation screen instead of getting on the server on my already established char. sigh…

This is so incredibly bad. How long for the hotfix to repair the login errors?

My rented G-Portal server also works, though at first I was a bit nervous because the server list showed me the level of another player on the server instead of my own level…

the lag and rubber banding all over the place, hanging in random spot then poof your on the other end of the desert being attacked by what… nope dead before you can pull a weapon. is driving me nutz… Server pings are insane and it takes an hour to get one low enough to join an official server then you are met with lag, freezing and never ending rubber banding. **sighs logs out naked cause I cant get back to my body unable to retrieve my armor, weapons or follower.

Hello??! Is anyone still investigating and/or trying to fix the unresolved issues? A recent “We are still working on it” would be much appreciated! My friends & I are STILL unable to play (since 6/16)! Issues: Frequent ‘No connection to internet’ error msg while server list loads (Win 8). History & Faves not found, unable to find most servers we’ve played on in the past. Unable to find rented server in search, even though it’s online… we must direct connect, and then we crash within 1-2 min, 100% of the time! Please, let people know that you are working on a fix for these issues, and haven’t gone on vacation. Thanks

2 Likes

Only what I wrote mate.

1, Removed Pippi (was the only mod we had installed as we have a Vanilla server.)
2, Copied across my game.db file from a backup BEFORE the Patch41 came out.
3, I always had all 4 ports pointing to the server so no firewall changes
(Game, Raw UDP, Steam Query & RCON Ports)
4, Using DedicatedServerLauncher1046, I selected “Validate Server Installation”

5, Updates came in.
6, Launch the server -All done.

I hope this helps buddy.

There is my Issue, i was never using the server launcher, always had my own scripts to manage restarts/uptime and stuff, no chance to get it running with it, I installed the server launcher and with that it works…
I just wish this update never happened

1 Like

OK, I did a full burn-down re-install yesterday and got into my Official Server #1500 for the first time in almost a week. I thought the issue was fixed, but today (Sunday 9AM CST) I cannot get in. Same “Lost Online Connection” error dialog every time. Funcom, YOU MUST FIX THIS! Whatever that new Funcom service is, it is NOT working and keeping people with a really solid internet connection from playing. Windows 8.1, 16GB RAM, Fast AMD CPU and GPU and a hardwired gigabit Ethernet connection and NOTHING else running. Tried launching from desktop icon and from inside of Steam library, no difference.

2 Likes

Hi, I still experience the no endurance and no ability to roll bug… it was supposed to be patch in the last update, it is not.

I’m curious if the lost character issue is still being looked at or not. Never received a response to my DMs reporting the requested info after trying the instructions for the 18th patch and finding I still didn’t get merged with my original character.

Been long enough where I’m curious if I should just start over with the new character as no new fixes are expected. Or if I should continue to not play under the assumption I’ll eventually get merged with a future patch.

Are you using Pippi? If so, you may want to visit their discord for some tips from the users there.

2 Likes

when the bots stop attacking the player and his slave in herds, you extended their range, and did you think that they are attacking the player max 10 at a time and why no one thought of such a problem. In this way, 10 wikis can even threaten - a lion. you thought about taking the health of NPCs and slaves and the attack of e.g. Red Dragon or Seta can easily kill a player soldier.

in addition I have this bug and display other devices that support and use on funcom.

I reported a problem but you have to answer it seriously - after 10 days hAHAHAHA