PC Hotfix (18.10.2018)

The performance for server has been an issue since update 34 part 2, which people speculate is the event log.

update 34 part 1, (for me) there was no performance hit to the server, and i play an official server PVE-C 1036

1 Like

Ack!

This is why my sever was down. I should really research before I post something.

Or…Is my server actually down?

My poor thralls are…like…my only real friends.

I am with G-portal us , serverbox located in Canada and I have not experienced issues with the loading time at all. It has always taken 2 minutes top to load up my server.

1 Like

yeah the delay is getting worse and worse on official server 1504 when turning your view on a chest and it freezes your client for 10-20 seconds for the quick view to load.

1 Like

@Tascha, thanks)

We want to get the optimization changes in as fast as possible. Not sure if it’s next week. If not, definitely not much further away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totemic pets are still starving, please fix that.

All the wells that didnt work for me where because of the ground: in some places I had to press the middle mouse button to align them to the ground - making them look crooked of course.

My LandClaimRadius is set to 0.1 and the Purge is still not triggering. Admin commands dont work either.

The purge is working fine in singleplayer … and my hoster says it’s up to funcom to fix it.
This feels kinda weird. :frowning:

Are you able to place food into their inventory manually? Or will they not eat at all?

Just wanted to say that the last couple updates have seemed to fix a lot of the issues and bugs I’d been encountering, and the small QoL fixes have been really welcome. I’ve definitely been enjoying this game even more with the latest content update, and the hotfixes that followed. Major kudos to the team for continuing to build and maintain a very large and complex game.

I am having some issues with the large well though, I can drink from it but it won’t fill my water skeins or empty glass flasks. The small wells still work like they’re supposed to.

1 Like

I wonder if some of the problems, like purge, could be server-sided problems?

Some hosters seem to have a working purge and my hoster has many people complaining about it. Someone moved to a different hoster a few days ago and says his purge is working now. My purge is still not working, only in singleplayer. Admin commands for purge are only working in singleplayer too.

hopefully the event log fixes are coming soon as well. Please also note that the event log is reporting other clans making religious items; ie: temples, statues, etc. This morning mine is filled up with another clans messages about them creating statues of guidance.

Is this caused by the proximity reporting I’ve seen mentioned? Were these new temples etc nearby to your base?

As far as I can tell they are not near me, and others have been seeing the messages as well. Only about religious stuff being created from other clans

Could someone confirm that “StartPlayerPurge” and “StartNextPurgePhase” got deactivated on purpose by funcom? It is still working in singleplayer but my server provider told me that it got deactivated for all online servers.

Hello. Question. Why pens can not be placed on the ceiling?
At the same time safes are placed. (The safe is probably heavier than pens).

Is this a bug?

20181025121316_1

other scr

20181025121328_1

@Jens_Erik I hope you are now working on another major update this time about optimization and not more content

2 Likes

Both the purge Meter and the floating thralls are being worked on. We should hopefully be able to have the fixes ready for the Halloween update. :slight_smile:

Are other people Event Logs not working? Mines has not worked an any server for weeks now.