PC Hotfix (19.6.2018) Build 100903/18362 [patched!]

So, almost 1Go just for this. Even worse than the last patch. Are you preparing the next DLC ?
When will you fix :

• Invisible Sandstorm
  • Almost permanent rain in the north (and yeah, rain is super laggy, annoying and … GO THROUGH CEILINGS ???)
  • Ennemy bodies disappearing in like 30 seconds when you start a new fight so you have to randomly “cut” the ground with your religion tool and hope you have luck (I don’t know if it was supposed to be patched last update because I didn’t understand but, yeah, it’s not)
  • Barrow King, not only that he’s bad as f* because he’s too tall, but sometimes he can disappear under the ground because there’s a part of the arena where he can fall when he dashes
  • Foundation or ceiling moving at ~20° causing it to not look good in the build, and yeah, if you destroy a foundation, it can end very, very bad. And it happens to me at least once a week.
  • An option to force archer thrall to NEVER move maybe ? When they see anyone they just go out and run after him for days but this has no sense, why can’t they just be like sentinels ? I don’t want to wall them up.

There’s a lot of other things for sure but I don’t have them in mind right now. It’s the first time I post in the forum because this is too much, the game was surely released too soon, and you already release DLC’s ? I’ve played a lot of online games, I have for example like 2,000 hours on Warframe which had, has, and will have a LOT of bugs, but they listen to the community EVERY time, they patch bugs with small hotfixes every time, and I’m sorry but … I don’t feel like the dev team of this game is doing much. It’s sad because I loved this game when I started playing it. And know I’m just thinking, will I play it tomorrow ? Or just move on another game because this one is already dead ?
When you patch something I can see answers like “oh take a break” oh wow, did you guys already played a game with a communication between devs and players ?
Sorry for the english, do not hesitate to ask me if you didn’t understand something.

3 Likes

Thanks for the response. I hope it works next time.
Thinks I’ll just stay away from the north till then.

Still does not work Loot All on the NPC by pressing F. I am on a dedicated server without a mod.

We are aware :slight_smile: We have not deployed a fix for this issue yet.

Correct, thanks for pointing that out :slight_smile:

Please delete this building in Sepermeru.It hides 2 named npc spawns.20180620_071528
Btw it’s the building in the middle of the screen,the small one my dot is on…yes it’s hard to see,have to zoom in a bit,sorry…official 1517

Have you heart about explosives?

My Wheels are still resetting. My Crafting Thralls still resetting. I click on them to start take off to go farm & do Dungeons come back GUESS WHAT Still resetting. click on them again go do my farming resetting still. Log off for the night Boom resetting. this on Server 1507 & another thing tons & tons of micro lag go to my storage boxes lag on them were game freezes for few sec. Also go up north to farm Game micro lagging makes me die I think im 100 feet from edge come find out I am going over.

My fish traps are not filling with fish…again.

Okay, Thralls in the wheel of pain does not reset after restarting the server :hugs: This works but i was wondering if you guys are fixing that they stop all the time. This also happens to the crafting stations :cry:

There is also a big issue with fish traps and beehives only work before restart. When the server restarts they stop working or it might be that they stop when they get full… not sure about this… However, to get them to work again you have to replace them with new ones. :nauseated_face:

Every day i login to Discord people keep whining about there wheel of pain has stopped :face_vomiting:

We are aware of the beehive and fish trap issue and it’s being looked into. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

That sounds really great :slight_smile: Thanks for looking in to it.

Just an idea, make reset your stats(Mindwipe) happen at T2 temple. We don’t like those people that use Macros to respec stats on the fly! :sunglasses: Just sneaking that in there @Tascha :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be nice, if you guys looked into the head trophies as well.

I’m sure I’m not the only one, who has ideas for trophy rooms, and yet 4-5 of these, are unobtainable.

Jungle Bird, Pink Jungle Bird, Blue Jungle Bird, Jaguar, and I don’t think there’s any white rhinos any where in the game.

White rhinos are at the salt lakes (brimstone), north east of Serpermeru.

I’ve spent plenty of time in the salt lakes, also northwest of it near west watch keep, crowngrove, along with all over the oasis, and everything in between. I’ve seen Grey Rhino, Black Rhino, even the Rhino King, but never a White Rhino. Getting tired of killing them all, and getting the same old heads.

Archers still facing one only direction when placed inworld.

This can be observed and on SP and on servers.
They still look in direction east. If moved in the right direction, they move quickly back to the look east position.

Placed on foundations or walls, they may constantly turn theyr back to the outside/ennemis. Realy bad.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.