PC Hotfix (20.11.2019) - Additional Exploit Fixes

Greetings everybody,

We’re deploying a new hotfix that addresses additional instances of code injection into game files.

We’d like to thank you all again for your patience and support.

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

notes

exploits

• Fixed additional instances that would allow for malicious code to be injected into game files.

16 Likes

YES! Thanks for the team’s support and attention to this issue.

9 Likes

Thank you for all support and how fast was fixed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you all for the fixes. We appreciate you all.

5 Likes

Thanks for this patch. Please fix the Frost Giant and Skeleton loot soon too, it’s been weeks now that 2 of the higher tier enemies in the game aren’t worth fighting.

3 Likes

Thanks for keeping at it, I’m eager to see [exile] life return to normal. :slight_smile:

yeah normal if you play on PvE server
In PvP its dfiferent with 5 active exploits :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Official server I use has been offline for 33 hours. I’ve just put in a ticket from the in game reporting system. Does this possible rollback announcement have anything to do with severs being offline? I’ve been looking for announcement on maintenance or a reason why it is offline but haven’t seen anything specific other than stats from sever status sites.

It might not mean much from someone who doesn’t play on PVP servers, but thank you for taking the time and effort to fix this as fast as you could. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dysco, have you viewed your server through Battlemetrics? If it shows up there, you may have a local problem.

Regards

jim

1 Like

Yes, actually battlemetrics is what is giving me the 35 hour downtime history. Status is now dead on that site.

Server-side, then. There have been a few releases and someone may have missed that server or it is really down.

The more individual reports they get, the more they may be inclined to investigate. Friends?

Good luck !

Regards

jim

Thank you!

So now almost all non-vanilla thralls are 100HP and can’t be interacted with. Yes I noticed just now as I was dealing with update related destroyed buildings and corrupt backup that I do not have anymore. Thanks G-Portal for being useless provider and deactivating all mods on the server after auto-restart. And then re-activatign them in absolutly messed up order. How can they be official game server providers is beyond me.

What should I do with this problem besides killing myself?

I had that, too, i.e. deactivated mods on my G-Portal private server (after an official update by Funcom), and subsequently performer thralls that can not be interacted with. You’ll have to go into admin-mode and use the SHIFT+DEL kill-command on them, there is no other way to get rid of them that I am aware of.

I think it’s the result of a mod problem too.

Do you have any ide how to fix a fatal error line 232, i have been trying for days but now succes? i read everything what other people have suggested but it didnt work.

server 1320 pvp offical has ddos all the time, can you look in to it plz

New hotfix out: