PC Hotfix (02.12.2019) - Additional exploit fix

Hey everybody,

We’re releasing an additional fix for a code injection exploit. Clients and official servers will update automatically to receive this hotfix.

Thanks again for your feedback and support.

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

notes

exploits

• Additional fix for an exploit that would allow for code to be injected into the game files.

11 Likes

Thank you for riding these code injection issues so fiercely…

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s cool. Protection against DLL injection is necessary. But are any actions planned regarding DDoS attacks?

Our server has been under attack for almost 2 weeks! We are not alone, there are more and more servers under attack

2 Likes

Thanks for the rapid turnaround for these hotfixes. All amazing stuff.

I still wish that the horses would do a ‘Trample’ and the famous ‘back-kick’ and bucking of annoying rider :slight_smile:

Having ridden horses before, you quickly learn not to be too pushy or you are dangling ignominiously, eye-to-eye with said horse (or neck deep in the mud) because you tried to mess with it when it was tired. Or you have seen the occasional hound trying to visit Space by chasing up behind a horse yapping and snapping. The accomplished knight trained their mount to kick on command, or to rear up and turn the enemy in front’s face to mush with its fore-hooves. I am guessing this was not included because (a) the FuunCom Art Thralls actually want to be paid; and (b) Some doting, misguided parents would not like their evil spawn to think that kind of stuff is what to expect from the Horse…
(but a nice idea I think @Jens_Erik @Ignasi :smiley: )

New patch is out!

1 Like