PC Hotfix (22.06.2018) - DLC and Exploit Fixes

Well, they have to fix the issues with not being able to craft exceptional/flawless epic-armors and obsidian/khitan weapons. If they bring star metal head to head with obsidixn, I’m fine.

Strange, I still can access fish traps from about the surface and skip the intro, too. Why do these issues effect only a few people? :thinking:

Why has this DLC release caused so much server instability?

Its better for me at least from what Ive noticed to space them out and put them just above the surface of the water…I did not find this info out myself…Firespark who makes a bunch of youtube guides on this game did. I tested his guide out and boom tons of fish and no problems…

Maybe it isn’t the DLC itself but the hot-fix right prior it? I guess, most of us just updated and bought the DLC at the same time.

2 Likes

Hello, I have an issue and I need coordinate to report…Please, hat is the command to know coordinate in this game ?

Login in as admin.
In admin console enter ToggelDebugHUD
You should now see your current position on screen.

1 Like

press Insert twice
enter ToggelDebugHUD
You should now see your current position on screen.

So far, this game has been miserable, but it has become worse since the 22nd.
You can not repair a new weapon, it’s a fad, it fades, my stuff is gone.
My dick is full of you, cocoon band!

Which weapon do you want to repair?

Khitan bow it’s just a spin on the gear, it’s better to do it, jah and I can not take it because it says it is repaired : D
It is incredible to release a dlc and not their fun, typical funcom!

Actually, that’s exactly what it said, hence the hostility.

“I was more than disappointed to discover that the weapons I have are already better than those in the DLC…I am only at level 38. This has to be a bug, right? It is a bug and will be fixed soon.”

The fact that you’re upset that your PAID DLC doesn’t come with BETTER WEAPONS than what you have speaks of your desire for pay to win mechanics. If Funcom ever does bow to that kind of pressure then I’m uninstalling the game and never playing again.

1 Like

Bug.
Singleplayer.
Infinite repair of Khitan bow.

I think the DLC armors, and weapons should not give players any advantage over players that don’t own it. But I think they should be comparable stat wise to the other end game items, with the appropriate level restrictions, i.e. the same stats with a different skin. I don’t see how that can be seen as pay to win.

It may be a couple days late, but don’t respond this guy or anyone like him. With responses like this…

…they either aren’t reading any of what people are saying about the dlc, or they have some bad reading comprehension skills. The fact that some people continue to say things like that boggles the mind, because never once has anyone asked for any of the gear to be p2w. All we want is the gear to be on par with the gear we already use, so it doesn’t feel worthless crafting/using them.

4 Likes

Bugs:

• Thralls disappear after following a while, and not able to follow every time when teleporting with world map, but also can’t find at world map when walking back.
  • Thrall just standing and do nothing when fighting with character.
  • Thrall stop following after got dropped out of game with an error and can not make it follow again because the game giving the too many thralls to follow message
  • After fighting some Rhinos the character got bugged and can not run (really annoying).

Suggestion:

• after reaching lvl60 why can not get every feasts unlocked, there is an option to reset the points with the yellow lotus so everyone can craft anything that just want but it is annoying to select the feast points every damn time. I think that feast points not making any difference in characters we should just unlock them by reaching the required lvl, and dont bother with points.
  • We can see the dmg of an item at the feast menu, but can not see it when want to craft, so if i want to decide which weapon/armors to craft to not waste resource i have to check the stats of the weapons/armors at the feasts, why can’t we see the stats of every item before crafting it in the workbenches.
  • Also would be nice if we can see the set bonus of an armor before crafting it.
2 Likes

An other issue after the exploit fixe patch that showed up in my game.

Tested on SP and on my server.
Not gamebreacking of course, but showing the change with placement one mal more.

I still used the little shelf in game to decorate my bases, and dispose some little objects like intended. Now all objects float above the shelf. Pincher, cups, candles, whatever i used to place on it mostly.

Like said, nothing big, nothing gamebreaking, just a detail more. But this patch gifted us with so many bugs and new issues, that realy i can not like it, i’m sorry.

Let’s mention also while the game still runned very smooth in Early acces and after release for me, this isn’t the case any more. I play still on the same server or test in my SP, this with same modlist, but now i experiment some lag, and worse, some bad freeze happen more and more often.

Fixing hacks, cheets and exploits it fine and needed, i understand that, but it should not make the game less pleasant and fun after it.

1 Like

Fix the bug that neither walls nor fence foundations snap against foundations…
Also please fix the fact that T3 & T4 Crenelated walls and fences does not dmg or throw people of walls, what’s the use of these items in the game if they don’t work… We are supposed to be able to protect our bases against people just climbing over walls and you have broken that feature completely, starting to look to me that Funcom is breaking the game more and more rather than actually fixing it :rage:

I’ve had this once or twice. Very annoying as it left a tiny little gap when placed. Had to remove it and build on another foundation it just would not snap. Rest of the base was fine.

But since the last couple of patches this is the least of my worries.

Belgarath is correct, I am on PC SP PVP and I found that if you remove the offending foundation and add a new one the fence foundations usually will snap then.

1 Like