[PC] Lawless Sands|Long Term|PvE-C|AUS Lightly Modded

"Lawless Sands" is an relaxed, non-toxic, PvE-C Conan Exiles server under Blukat Industries Game Servers hosted in AUS (https://discord.gg/jf9qdET). My goal, as the server admin, it to provide a safe and long lasting environment for players to build, explore, and just have fun. We have a decent existing player base with returning players, new players, even a few big clans. As a builder, I enjoy making structures for all players to enjoy. My current project will be a public zoo :slight_smile:

Server Features:

• Economy with player market growing every day.
  • Long term server, no wipes.
  • 4.5XP and Harvest rates. 15 Days Decay. No loot drop on death.
  • No thrall or pet limit.
  • Kits for starter gear and legendary repairs.
  • Server events including but not limited too, loot drops, Special World Bosses, celebration quests and more!
  • Friendly players and admins.
  • Very active Discord community with access to Space Engineers and 7 Days to Die servers.
  • Buffed Purges for a more challenging game play experience.
  • Trading outpost village with NPC shops and player run market.

Mods:

• Pickup+ . Gives all players the ability to pick up objects the base doesn’t let you, such as foundations and shrines.
  • Fashionist . Dress the way you want!
  • Pippi , a necessity really for admin to create a fun experience for all!
  • Prestige extended attributes . Increases max attributes to 100, and bosses now drop tomes that award attribute points. Arguably far more balanced than a higher level cap.
  • Deco FTW - Flora . A small mod that gives us plants, trees and bushes to place. Simple yet stylish!

IP 203.59.54.9:7777

Reddit Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/ConanExilesServers/comments/ekq1q2/pc_lawless_sandslong_termpvecaus_lightly_modded/

We hope to see you out there!

Updated post layout to reflect more features

Is the server up? I don’t see it in the list.

You’ve gotta tick the little box up the top right than shows modded servers. There’s three players online right now :slight_smile:

There was also a hotfix released today. Make sure your game is up to date.

Never mind, I think it’s the region :frowning:

We aren’t region locked! Anyone can join!

Yeah, but I don’t see any servers from the Oceania region. I wonder if the game is filtering them out due to high ping or if it’s something else.

At any rate, if I search for “lawless”, it doesn’t show up either.

Maybe try direct connection. I’ll add the IP to the post.

That worked, thanks! :slight_smile:

Yay! Enjoy :slight_smile:

We are having our first ever server event! To celebrate the start of the festive giving season, for 24 hours starting on the 1st of December, all NPC’s will have a slight chance of dropping some very fun loot!

First world boss has appeared in the desert sands! This massive ghostly figure is flanked by his undead minions, and will destroy anyone who dares disrupt his ritual. This world boss drops some VERY nice loot, some of which you cant get anywhere else, so if you can down him, you’ll get mad bragging rights. You will only get one clue as to his location: “Deep in the centre of the desert, stands a flat plateau, with a massive unlit beacon from times long past”. Happy murdering!

Our server is fully updated and operating with all three out of four mods :slight_smile:

Hey, @Ramtex, I haven’t had the time to connect to Lawless Sands today. Which of the four mods got axed?

Sadly Pickup+ has yet to be updated. Should be back this weekend :slight_smile:

Good thing I moved those 900+ foundations before Pickup+ got disabled :rofl:

We will re add Pickup+ tonight :blush:

Hi, i am interested to join but when i add IP it say server is not responding, and i cannot find it in server list when i search for it.

Hello!

I’m a new player of the game, trying to learn the ropes. I’m currently downloading it on steam (free play period), and I was wondering if there was a discord or some such for this?

Few mods seems nice, and I’m hoping it won’t be a server that has too problematic a decay system for buildings.

Anyway, I’d love to join your server.

Just need to find out how to download the needed mods.

When you find the server in the list (or use “direct connect”), the game will automatically tell you that you don’t have the necessary mods and give you the option to download and install them with one button click.