Hi all, as mentioned in a few other posts lately, I’ve started up a private server! Currently, the player base is comprised of the best and most friendly players from PC PvE Official #1502 who (like me) had grown weary of toxic players and wanted a bit more agency over gameplay decisions.
Now that we’ve gotten established, and I’m feeling more comfortable with admin duties, we wanted to open up the server for other players to join. So if you’re a friendly and cooperative sort who enjoys building but could do without troll builds then come on by!
- We’re all friendly and we’re all here to have fun. As such, bigotry, griefing, cheating, and other anti-social behavior will not be tolerated.
- Give established players space when you build: preferably out of render distance, absolutely out of purge distance.
- Don’t over-build or claim more land than you need; keep travel corridors clear for mounts.
- When building, be considerate of rare resources and boss spawns.
- If you need to send a decay runner to a new place, clean up afterwards, or ask the admin to help delete it for you.
- Purge T4s and Chest Keys default to the clan that is getting purged – ask if unsure.
- Leyshrine rewards default to the clan that summoned the Surge – ask if unsure.
- When thralling, clean-up any KO’d thralls that you aren’t going to break.
- If you need help with anything, feel free to ask our community.
X. Be excellent to each other!
- Note: Since the server is running Pippi, and it’s a PvE server, we’ve left the /sethome, /home, and /return commands enabled for everyone. This means you can feel free to build your base anywhere without feeling obligated to stay close to an obelisk. Likewise, it also means we can teleport home with newly KO’d thralls! We no longer need to worry about having maprooms and wheels at every NPC capital!
Settings & Info
- Address: 126.96.36.199:7777
- Timezone is US Eastern Time
- Hosted by GTX Gaming out of Charlotte, NC, USA.
- 10 slots presently, but I’m willing to upgrade that if the need presents itself.
The following settings have been altered from the default values found on PvE Officials:
- Thrall Limits are disabled, we ask players to be considerate instead
- Decay time is set to two weeks
- Crafting Rate sped up by 50% to 0.67
- Daily Restarts are at 5am and 5pm ET
- Death Marker Count increased to 5
- Purge Meter Trigger Value of 20,000 (vs default 42,200) for faster purge meter progress
- Purge Window opens at 7pm ET and closes at 10pm ET so players have some family time after getting home from work.
- Purge requires at least 1 player from a clan to be online (i.e. no offline purges)
- WYSIWYG Wheel of Pain
- Savage Wilds
- LBPR & LBPR Additional Features
- Unlock Plus
- Mod Control Panel
- Exile Compass
- Steam Collection: Steam Workshop::Larathiel's Wilds of Doom
Settings & Info
- Address: 188.8.131.52:7905
- 20 Slots
- All other settings and hosting info are the same as on Wilds of Doom, except modlist.
Mods in Use:
- As above, but running SvS 1 & 2 and not SW.
- Steam Collection: Steam Workshop::Larathiel's Valley of Doom