A free update has been released for Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. With this update we’re rolling out the Stalker Trials challenge mode for PC, which will surely put your skills to the test.
All you need to do is patch your game and you can access the Stalker Trials from the main menu.
In addition we’re also adding in some quick fixes.
- STALKER TRIALS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
- A series of challenging map remixes with leaderboards
- Compete worldwide to see who is officially the best stalker.
- Added dialogue for chest opening.
- Additional options
- Mouse sensitivity slider
- Subtitle size slider
- Motion blur slider
- Crash fix when returning to the dirty old man after finding his stashes.
- Fixed all reported instances of crew getting stuck in levels.
- Crash fix for rare chain lightning issue.
- Improved mouse focus for multi-screen setups.
- Fixed issue that made it impossible to throw grenades from the inside to the outside of train carts
- Fixed issue where killing with a mind-controlled unit could cause the next unit to loose its turn
- Melee attacks with possessed units now always cause the same damage as they would have being on the other team.
- Fixed issue that allowed Tank Ghouls to charge cloaked units
- Fixed issue where player would lose an action point when being caught sneaking
- Fixed issue with molotovs thrown onto train roofs
- Fixed issue that would cause Zone Dogs to be stuck in midair when knocked off certain buildings.
- Fixed reported instances of enemies shooting through walls.
- Skull countdown icons removed from character portraits. Didn’t really work well and added clutter.
- 25% Penalty removed from kneeshot
- Melee health bars are now working correctly.
- Achievement fixes
- DRM is disabled
- Many other small fixes and tweaks.