PC Patch (17.11.2020) - Hotfix 2.1.3: Crafting and UI fixes

Any word on redeemed silent legion in Siptah yet?

Takes about the same time to install as a 1.8GB patch anyway on a HDD, for no reason at all.

Stormglass set appears to not be fixed, bummer. Having a bunch of black ice pieces as substitute until socket points get sorted out isn’t exactly pretty :frowning:

Not particularly having to do with this update in particular cause i didnt notice if it was like this before, but please for the love of god, stop “Balancing” weapons and tools. Like the maelstrom light for instance, latest thing I noticed ust today. like there was no reason. none at all. final breath last over 150 HOURS.so a torch that had durability instead of a timer was cool, a little different and interesting. who complained? who would complain or say it is broken enough to make it worse than a witchfire torch? lasting only an hour on top of being an insanely rare drop. Healing waterskin? stil heals for 1 hp for 1 second, make it heal like half as effective as an aloe extract for christ sakes, make it at least semi useful, it doesnt even count as a full usage for your thirst as a regular waterskin. It all started when you Fixed the annihilator, since then every weapon, tool, or other item you have Balanced has become worth about as much as dirt. wait scratch that, compost is more useful than half the stuff that has been nerfed and/or balanced

1 Like

Well you need the Silent Legion Recipe, which is so far only on Exiled Lands. They stated that not every content will be available for Siptah.

I guess you will have to be happy with SL surge drops.

Nice

1. You split up the benches and made them too big. Now we need twice the room and space for basic needs like resource processing, armor, and weapons. I wonder what player asked for this clearly destructive change???

2. You also made new benches that are now needed for upgrades to armor and items that were never asked for or wanted or needed by any player. The benches were fine the way they were and there was no need to expand on them. I wonder what player asked for this change???

3. Now we have to rebuild our bases to accommodate all these new benches we now have to waste time building and putting somewhere. Now instead of gaming, we’re all in full scale rebuilding mode…
    Are you having fun yet folks??? How’s that pickaxe workin’ for ya?

4. You rewrote the rules on armor and weapon crafting for some reason. To be mean to the players and have fun with your paying customers I would imagine. Now all our armors and weapons are wearing out and we need to make new ones with the new benches and in the new rules which nerfed alot of gear… Personally, my small army has to have a full armor refit…

5. You wrecked fish traps… I still don’t get that one… Clearly none of you are real life outdoorsman. Now they need bait just to work and they hardly work now. They don’t even work in streams… There are no fish in streams??? Didn’t anyone ever take you fishing??? Did you ever play in a stream as a child???

6. Most of the old glitches I have had a problem with since I started playing this game are still there.
    My weapons sometimes don’t work and slice through enemies causing no damge.
    My tools I need to hit on the ground before I use them if they don’t work right away.

I don’t know guys… There’s alot of mistakes here that could have been avoided. I honestly doubt anyone wanted these changes that you made.

3 Likes

Can’t put alchemists into the Improved alchemist bench. I tried with captured T1-4 thralls, admin spawned ones, already owned T4s. Tried picking up and placing back down, building another, spawning a new one, and no luck.

Do you use mods?
For some time Emberlight precluded the use of alchemists at the alchemist bench, but this was fixed, IIRC.

I don’t use Emberlight or LBPR. Tried without mods this morning, did not help sadly.

@rolee9309 It is definitely a mod issue and forgive me for being blunt but I don’t buy the “removing the mods didn’t help” part unless you use some mods that leave traces in the game even if removed. Emberlight (fixed) and LBPR (never had this issue) won’t prevent you from placing any thralls in the benches. GCam will, however. Afaik, they are still working on their update. There might be more mods that cause this issue.

There is no issue with the alchemists on unmodded game.

2 Likes

Then don’t. And I did not remove them only disabled 'em.
Still no thralls in the bench (only in that bench). I never use mods after bigger updates, I don’t even play the game for a week or two - at least I can finish my campaign in Red Alerrrrrrrt 2 :grin:

*Edit: moved the modlist.txt file and the whole workshop/content/440900 folder to another drive, removed completely (unsubscribed, deleted the mod itself and deleted it from the modlist.txt file) some smaller/older mods that I don’t used anyway, verified the files and launched the game, thralls now sit there.

I should have verified the game first it seems, and not complain after a single only-disabling-the-mods step, because probably that was the case. I honestly don’t know. Had a lot of job in real life and I play 2 other games. Everybody can do mistakes :man_shrugging:

Sorry for the misunderstanding and for being not so clear and accurate.

3 Likes

You solved your issue, it is all that matters. It is a common mistake people make. They think the mods are “disabled” but they are not.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s happed to me before, too (thinking a mod was disabled when it wasn’t).

And I really hate the ones that ‘leave a trace’ and force you to remove the entire mod list and start reloading them one by one to find the ‘offending mod.’ That is so annoying.

2 Likes

Здравствуйте, вместо того чтобы добавлять какие то станки выпускать DLS, всякие острова ,вы не считаете ,что у надо исправить с начала проблемы которые есть? или как продавать сырую игру так вы с радостью, но потом доделывать вы почему то ничего уже не хотите, куча проблем со светом, который светит через стены, куча проблем с рабами которые не выполняют команды, и вообще вы сами пробовали бить босса красного дракона, где раб вечно проваливается в текстуры???да и вообще огромная куча проблем, которые вы не исправляете почему то, но какого то хрена уже делаете кучу разных дополнений, вы обманщики ,нет к вам больше никакого доверия про оптимизацию я вообще молчу…

1 Like

Sigils loosing after death in PvP using flag, on PvE server, but you reborn with full equipment, would it will be fixed in that way not to loose sigils at all, cause you dont really want to do PvP with loosing so much?

Would be chests in Vaults fixed, why Vault open, but all the chests are empty?

Свет, проходящий сквозь стены, вероятно, никогда не будет исправлен. Об этом они сказали в прямом эфире.
Он также используется сообществом в своих постройках для скрытого освещения.

Lights shining through walls will probably never be fixed. They said this on a livestream.
It is also being used by the community in their builds to have hidden lighting.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

New update is out!

5 Likes