We’re releasing hotfix 2.1.2, which addresses a number of issues in regards to crafting and recipes and some AI animation problems.
With this patch, we’re also enabling the anti-undermesh features in the Exiled Lands map. You can read more about this change in our announcement.
Thanks for your continued support and feedback, and stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed an issue regarding Garrison Blacksmith benches missing crafting recipes.
- The Redeemed Legion recipe was missing. We found it. No need to call the police.
- Fixed remaining recipe issues with T4 Alchemists.
- Rhinos and Giant Bears would sometimes get frozen in a default pose and not attack back. This has now been fixed.
- The Frostgiant Armor attributes have been rebalanced. Its base value now gives 4 Vitality (down from 16) but now also provides a bonus of 5 Strength. This can be further improved with specialized crafters.
- “Craft an exceptional or flawless item” Journey Step has been removed from the game and substituted with “Craft an improved work-station”.
- Fixed an issue in regards to the Frostgiant Armor not giving bonus attributes.
- Fixed an issue where Vines couldn’t be harvested in the Exiled lands.
- Fixed an issue regarding warpaints visually disappearing when changing race with the Vanity Mirror.
- The “Rent a server” button should now open the link on the default external browser instead of the internal Steam browser.
- Fixed an issue with the Favorites server filter not working as intended.