We’re releasing patch 2.1.3, which addresses a number of issues in regards to crafting and recipes as well as some UI problems.
The team focused on the crafting issues that were reported by the Conan Exiles community so thank you so much for your continued feedback.
We’re aware of an issue related to the building system that may cause performance degradation, which is currently being looked into.
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding, and stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed an issue regarding delving some armor pieces in Delving Bench that did not give any scroll, weapon or armor schematics
- Fixed the issue where paddings were still needed for repairing items
- Fixed an issue regarding delving Pride Of Aesir Armor not providing Frost Giant armor recipe
- Fixed an issue where Legendary Armor Patch Kit was unavailable for crafting
- Fixed an issue regarding Marksman’s Vest and Marksman’s Pants that did not provide statistics bonus
- Fixed an issue where recipes provided by Thralls were not available in Crafting Benches if the feats were unlocked after Thrall was placed in the bench
- Fixed a visual issue for Weak Aloe Extract Icon
- Fixed the Dyer’s Bench model as it lacked collision and had stretched or misplaced textures