PC Hotfix (04.11.2020) - Hotfix 2.1.1: Balancing and fixes for the Economy patch!

Greetings Exiles!

We’re deploying a Hotfix for the Economy patch, including several crash and bug fixes and a few balancing changes.
Known issues from the last patch were addressed, such as certain recipes not showing up in certain specialized benches and the placement boxes for some of the crafting stations.

Thank you for all your ongoing support!

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

notes
performance

• Fixed a number of crashes
  • Fixed an issue that would cause the game to soft-lock

exploits

• Siege and ambient Elder Things will now despawn after leaving the Maelstrom area

building

• Adjusted the placement boxes for Tanneries, Furnaces, Delving, and Alchemist Benches
  • Fixed collisions and pivots for a number of building pieces

crafting

• Bows now have full durability when crafted with T4 carpenter

balancing

• Glass flasks and coins are now crafted in the Furnace rather than in the Tinker’s table
  • Adjusted inventory sizes, cooking rates, and fuel timers for Tanneries and Furnaces
  • Adjusted the attribute bonus on the Eldarium armor sets

general

• Removed all Exceptional and Flawless weapon and armor loot-drops
  • Adjusted the Vanity Mirror camera
  • Changing race with the Vanity Mirror no longer restores default colors of the equipped armor
  • Re-equipping parts of insulated armor no longer makes the temperature debuff permanent
  • Repairing armors no longer requires paddings
  • Fixed an issue that would prevent the Main Bosses inside Vaults to spawn
  • Fixed an issue where temporary mod selection could not be restarted if ‘Automatically subscribe to and download mods’ and ‘Automatically connect when ready’ options were selected in the Mod Mismatch Menu

ui

• When customizing through the Vanity Mirror, submenu selections now update properly after changing race
  • DLC equipment icons are no longer overwriting resource ones

audio

• Fixed the sound of the Surge being present everywhere on the map

05/11/2020

We’re currently working on a fix for the following:

The reason this made it into the patch notes is that there were a couple of issues detected with one of the patch changes that we’ve had to roll back at the last moment, which undid this fix.
We apologize for the confusion this has created and will have it working as intended in the upcoming 2.1.2 hotfix.

24 Likes

Thank you very much!!!

5 Likes

please fix undermash its realy hard to play like that

1 Like

40 accuracy bug still not fixed…

3 Likes

Did u fix so that thralls can go on workstations?

Tier 4 Armorer Thrall does not allow crafting legendary armor repair kits.
There is no such problem with a Tier 4 Blacksmith, weapon legendary repair kits available.

1 Like

Garrison Blacksmith bench still cant craft simple T1 iron and steel reinforcements?

3 Likes

Thanks for the update.

Is dancers fixed? They bug when using 2h weapon and if they start daincing. They sometimes stop figthing totaly and will be broken for few hours atlast

Just tried playing after update. Now everytime i try to access furnace. I crash. Wow funcom come on guys

Do not see any fix for no vines in the game or that you get one queen bee every 100,000 aloe harvested or that the Dregs boss is broken or that the Witch Queen and her statues do not fight or that the sand storm is invisible and you have no clue its even there till its taking your health. See no fix for the ichor that Funcom says comes from one fish but does not. Where are the fixes for those things that have been reported from Testlive before this 2.1 even went live. Where are the fixes for those things. Left out yet again.

4 Likes

Thanks! :notes:

1 Like

Still no body sliders on the vanity mirror, so how am I supposed to fix my character after using the broken vanity mirror you previously released?

8 Likes

When I saw the phrase “fixes for the Economy patch” I was really hoping you were going to do something to make oil less grindy or bring down the amount of it needed to craft armor.

9 Likes

I use Garrison Blacksmith Bench and that isn’t an issue for me.

:loudspeaker: FOR ALL OF YOU WHO EXPERIENCE CLIENT CRASHES WITH FURNANCES, TANNERIES, DRYERS, STOVES, etc.

For me the issue was resolved by picking up the benches and placing them down again, I am no longer crashing when interacting with them.

2 Likes

https://forums.funcom.com/t/anti-undermesh-feature-to-be-enabled-with-2-1-2-in-exiled-lands-pc-pvp-official-servers/146903

Thank you for fixing the Redeemed Armor, Insulated Wood.

Iron Reinforcements are still missing from Garrison Blacksmith Benches.

• Was T4 Blacksmith spawns nerfed btw? (Main Exiled Land)
  • Are we ever going to re-enable the 2.0 Harvest Multiplier? (As it was for the longest time?)
  • Any thoughts about lower the Brick costs for T3 materials? (Perhaps newer Furnaces?)
3 Likes

Any news about sunday settings?