Greetings, Exiles of the Testlive lands!
We’re releasing hotfix 2.1.2 earlier on the Testlive branch of the game to identify any possible issues ahead of its launch next week. In it, we’re addressing a number of issues in regards to crafting and recipes and some AI animation problems.
If you’re giving this hotfix a try on Testlive, please help us ensure a smooth launch next week by reporting any possible critical issues present in this build of the game.
Thanks for your continued support and feedback, and stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed an issue regarding Garrison Blacksmith benches missing crafting recipes.
- The Redeemed Legion recipe was missing. We found it. No need to call the police.
- Fixed remaining recipe issues with T4 Alchemists.
- Rhinos and Giant Bears would sometimes get frozen in a default pose and not attack back. This has now been fixed.
- The Frostgiant Armor attributes have been rebalanced. Its base value now gives 4 Vitality (down from 16) but now also provides a bonus of 5 Strength. This can be further improved with specialized crafters.
- “Craft an exceptional or flawless item” Journey Step has been removed from the game and substituted with “Craft an improved work-station”.
- Fixed an issue in regards to the Frostgiant Armor not giving bonus attributes.
- Fixed an issue where Vines couldn’t be harvested in the Exiled lands.
- Fixed an issue regarding warpaints visually disappearing when changing race with the Vanity Mirror.
- The “Rent a server” button should now open the link on the default external browser instead of the internal Steam browser.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.