Greetings, Exiles of the Testlive lands!
We’re releasing the first revision for our next update, continuing our work with getting the Avatar system ready for prime time.
We are also continuing our work towards balancing the game, this time focusing on PVE content and boss encounters, substantially reducing the health pool of all raid, group and boss monsters. This brings the time to kill to similar values previous to the latest patch, and is one more step in our journey to re-balance content in the game. We’ll bring further balancing to other aspects of the game in future revisions of this patch.
Finally, we’ve bundled in some fixes for visual imperfections present in pieces from the Architects of Argos pack, and removed Denuvo from the game.
Thanks again for your ongoing feedback and support. Stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
Currently Known Issues
- Please remember that this is a Work in Progress build of the game. As such many features might not work as intended, be incomplete, or present issues. Please let us know of any issues you found while testing by following these steps.
- Added a number of optimizations for server code and server logs.
- Added a number of optimization and database maintenance features. This may decrease the size of database files.
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Removed Denuvo from the game.
- Fixed alignment issues with Argossean Vaulted ceilings.
- Fixed collision issues with Argossean beds.
- Fixed an issue where thralls would not damage other thralls with ranged attacks.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck inside a rhino’s mesh.
- Reduced the HP for world bosses, dungeon bosses and group content bosses by an average of 35-40%. This brings the TTK of this PVE content to similar values previous to the last patch.
- Players are now vulnerable to projectiles while summoning an avatar.
- Avatar summoning time has been increased to 60 seconds (from 20 seconds).
- Avatars of the same kind can’t be summoned at the same time by different players.
- Reduced health regeneration for critters returning to their original spot after having reached their maximum leashing distance.
- Fixed more instances where nameplates wouldn’t be visible to the player.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.