Testlive Patch (06.11.2020) - Hotfix 2.1.2: Crafting and general fixes

Issues:

• Improved Armorer’s Bench just like Improved Carpenter’s Bench and Improved Blacksmith’s Bench has double recipes (for common and improved items).
  • Only Improved Armorer’s Bench and Armorer’s Bench with T4 employee have additional recipes:
    • Black Hand Trousers 52534
    • Black Hand Vest 52532
    • Heavy Leather Helmet 52608
    • Heavy Plated Helmet 52601
    • Horned Heavy Plated Helmet 52602
    • Stygian Headdress 52061
    • Stygian Sandals 52065
    • Stygian Shendyt 52064
    • Stygian Vest 52062
  • A T4 armorer worker (with a hammer :hammer:) in Tinker’s Bench does not have Legendary Armor Patch Kit recipe.
  • The Siege Cauldron from the description can be made in any Blacksmith’s bench, but this recipe is missing in all blacksmith’s benches.
  • A T4 priest of religion with a hammer :hammer: increases the durability of the religion armor (ok), but priest with a shield :shield: does not increase the defense of the armor (issue).
  • Stormglass Left (and) Right Sloping Inverted Wall uses top secret anti-gravity technology from Zeta Reticuli :alien: and cannot be placed conventionally.

• Using the right trigger on the controller to take the last item from a chest or workstation resets the cursor (highlighted / active item) position in the player’s inventory (this is annoying when cleaning :broom: the house :house: ).
  • ( Edit ) I don’t know if this was intentional, but Darfari Weapons (Axe, Sword and Cudgel) are crafted in the player’s inventory. So they are not part of the new crafting system.
2 Likes

Still can’t connect to official EU Pve-C server, ping 9999…

Sorcery here lol at least for building

1 Like

Sorry I miss understood what you said but the dev team said fly away stanly fly away will not be removed cause rhino fly is funny I still think it to along with elephants etc

Believe me I went and made a few goals in savanna to try making them in there when I harvest them and I’d say I’m about 50/50 on shots :joy:

Fix the error that gold and silver coins are created from the ingot, then become the ingot again and eventually disappear.

1 Like

The best solution for the coin bug is to move coin (and flask) casting back to the casting table but get rid of mold items. We have a dedicated table for this type of crafting, so we should be able to abstract away specific tools. We don’t need a spindle or loom item to weave silk on the tanning bench, or a hammer or anvil item on the BS bench. The mold items are legacies of coin/flask/jewelry-making on other craft stations; on the Casting Table, they should be taken as part of the crafter’s tools.

5 Likes

This makes a a lot of sense.

Still can’t connect any of the official servers

It took me 4 tries on the test live to connect but the live version starts first try, I really think its the Funcom live services that are the problem. Seens strange everyone could get in game before the added that addition and now since then many have issues. Bet if they removed that people get back in again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

New update is out!

2 Likes