PC Hotfix (18.09.2020) - Hotfix 2.0.2: Stability, healing and general fixes

Greetings Exiles!

We’re releasing hotfix 2.0.2 to address remaining issues as well as fine-tuning some of the new features and balance changes introduced with the Isle of Siptah update.

Among these fixes, we’ve included a balance pass to the healing system, buffing the healing provided by food and fixing an issue with emotes interrupting animations. We’ve also streamlined the rhino mount system, making it easier and more logical to understand. Among the rest of BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMissues stands out a fix BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMto a slightly irritatingBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM issue with Wild Surges BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMaudio being a bit too loud and constant.

Thanks again for your constant feedback and support, and stay safe!

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

notes
performance

• Fixed a number of server crashes related to the multimap functionality.
  • Fixed a number of connectivity related server crashes.
  • Fixed a number of client crashes.

exploits

• Continued refinements on the anti-undermesh feature. This feature is still a work in progress and currently not enabled in official servers. It is activated in Testlive servers where we’ll continue gathering feedback and telemetry to further refine it.
  • Improved network security features on dedicated servers.

building

• Beam of light would not appear after crafting a Focus Altars inside the Leyshrines. This is now fixed.

combat

• Fixed an issue where charging with a mount would deal damage in unintended situations.

ai

• Fixed an issue with Surge waves being spawned in inconsistent order. They should now end with a boss spawn.
  • Addressed a number of inconsistencies that would cause confusion in regards of the rhino mount system.
    • Remove the recipes to create skinned version of the Black Rhino and White Rhino (Savage, Killer, Purebred).
    • Change the highland berries and vines to give a 100% chance to craft a Grey Rhino when used as food in an animal pen.
    • Savage Grey Rhino, Killer Grey Rhino, and Purebred Grey Rhino now require Sea Salted Fodder to craft

balancing

• Increased healing amount and duration on food healing, but now breaks on damage. Players get twice the healing per tick on item use, and doubled the duration. This results in a roughly 4 times increase per food item consumed.

general

• Fixed a texture issue with the Den boss.
  • Fixed an issue where emotes would interrupt healing animations.
  • Fixed a texture issue with Stormglass doors and gateways.

audio

• Wild Surges now do less BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. We made it a bit more baaaam instead. #notthezimmerhornbuthey

25 Likes

Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMthanksBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
:smile:

9 Likes

Nice! thank you for the update BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

1 Like

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM Thank BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM you for BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM adjusting the BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMs so fast!

1 Like

Big BADDA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM no more jipeee!!!

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

What about healing arrows? I noticed last night healing arrows did hardly any healing at all.

2 Likes

my wartorn rhino was deleted on official server 6109 after this patch… she was level 20 and her name was Aunt Flow

my only real issue with the BAAM was hearing them even though the location was clear across the other side of the island. it just needed a drop off based on distance away imo.

3 Likes

Yeah i can’t even begin to tell you how many times i almost pissed myself after a BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

2 Likes

Please fix water pools in next pass so that traps can be placed in water without getting the message “must be in water” … Thanks

3 Likes

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG and the dirt is gone :slight_smile:

(UK TV Advert) pmsl

1 Like

i posted and looks like they don´t read it or just ignoring.

They just aren’t that OP anymore, given that even food healing is done for. (Except if you know how to use a shield.) Now they are actually the sole way to heal midfight; keeping that in mind, they are fine enough. Their heal may save a tank and are a nice way to add for healing after a fight, where one dropped real low.

BAAAMMM!
Who let Chef Emeril Lugosi on Isle of Siptah?
BAAAAM!

1 Like

Funcom should send one of their Dev dudes/dudettes outside during a simple thunderstorm and record a couple of longer ‘rumble’ sessions and randomise them for the strikes. Some 3D sound modelling so it’s much louder when character really close to the bolts. (lightning itself sounds like tearing a big sheet of paper)

1 Like

Does the break on damage apply to the potions again or is that now a separate thing where if the potion gets quaffed the healing will apply fully over it’s duration regardless of whether or not you get hit?

Also – Thank you for the more verbose patch note.

1 Like

No, I mean they hardly do anything at all. Too much nerf. This isn’t Dayz. I don’t have an hour to sit and put 100 healing arrows on a thrall who just fought a boss.The nerf is ridiculously over done.

2 Likes

Can… we please, please get a fix for the fishing traps not working outside of noob river?

I live up north and can’t put them in the lake. Can’t put them anywhere else BUT inside noob river, or in nay river period, even underwater in an oasis or submerged in a river just off noob river.

2 Likes

have you tried removing bleed with aloe potions