We’re releasing hotfix 2.0.2 to address remaining issues as well as fine-tuning some of the new features and balance changes introduced with the Isle of Siptah update.
Among these fixes, we’ve included a balance pass to the healing system, buffing the healing provided by food and fixing an issue with emotes interrupting animations. We’ve also streamlined the rhino mount system, making it easier and more logical to understand. Among the rest of BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMissues stands out a fix BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMto a slightly irritatingBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM issue with Wild Surges BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMaudio being a bit too loud and constant.
Thanks again for your constant feedback and support, and stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed a number of server crashes related to the multimap functionality.
- Fixed a number of connectivity related server crashes.
- Fixed a number of client crashes.
- Continued refinements on the anti-undermesh feature. This feature is still a work in progress and currently not enabled in official servers. It is activated in Testlive servers where we’ll continue gathering feedback and telemetry to further refine it.
- Improved network security features on dedicated servers.
- Beam of light would not appear after crafting a Focus Altars inside the Leyshrines. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where charging with a mount would deal damage in unintended situations.
- Fixed an issue with Surge waves being spawned in inconsistent order. They should now end with a boss spawn.
- Addressed a number of inconsistencies that would cause confusion in regards of the rhino mount system.
- Remove the recipes to create skinned version of the Black Rhino and White Rhino (Savage, Killer, Purebred).
- Change the highland berries and vines to give a 100% chance to craft a Grey Rhino when used as food in an animal pen.
- Savage Grey Rhino, Killer Grey Rhino, and Purebred Grey Rhino now require Sea Salted Fodder to craft
- Increased healing amount and duration on food healing, but now breaks on damage. Players get twice the healing per tick on item use, and doubled the duration. This results in a roughly 4 times increase per food item consumed.
- Fixed a texture issue with the Den boss.
- Fixed an issue where emotes would interrupt healing animations.
- Fixed a texture issue with Stormglass doors and gateways.
- Wild Surges now do less BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. We made it a bit more baaaam instead. #notthezimmerhornbuthey