Game mode: Singleplayer
Crash dump link: -
So, it looks like, when you repair steel two-handed sword, it is more efficient when you are using single steel bars, than stacked amount of them.
- Use your sword a lot
- Take stack of steel bars to your inventory (I had 11)
- Gives one “tick” of durability <whaaa??>
- Take single steel bar to your invetory and redo step 3
- Gives also one “tick” of durability <whaaaaaaaa?>
- Waste time on “single bar repairs”
Later I’ll try to give numbers on how much durability it gives to weapon!