PC Update (06.01.2021) - Update 2.2: Bug fixing, stamina and shield overhauls!

Sounds like xbox, which has not been fixed since Isle dropped on pc, how many months ago? Good luck getting that fixed, lol, you’ll probably get an armor or weapon dlc first. Hardly anyone playing on xbox and their more worried about shields and stamina? Way to be on top of things. Smh.

Making simple Rocknoses the new mini world bosses.

They spam their attack that knock you down, have to constantly dodge and run out of reach with the stamina nerf, and even then, they have such a range for that attack, they just constantly knock you down leaving you very few occasion to hit them. It’s REALLY frustrating, not hard, just frustrating, not fun.

I’ve got 1300 ish armor and 500ish hp so I can tank and keep my face down in the mud until my thrall kill them, nothing hard about that “fix” but it’s really too much frustration. And what about the players just starting ? Should they avoid the rocknoses in mid level zones or treat them like world bosses ?

2 Likes

Something is not right with the Aggro range of Thralls… Before the Patch they where set to attack all enemies at 50m.

Now, they run over my entire island to hunt the enemy down. and they surpass this 50m easy

Did someone quadrupled the Aggro Range for all of them? That could explain the “Path-finding AI Increase stress” on the Server CPU… Let someone look at this, perhaps this is the “Micro Lags” that get stronger with time… also Memory leak

when starting game i get the infamous fail error page…line 3400 not finding superstruct attack rating rate…
plz enlighten me…I really dont want to lose all ive done like I have had to in the past…hundreds of hours builing a world only to be wiped every time there is a new update…no for warning so no backup was made previous to the update… any ideas or help is very much appreciated

Уважаемый @Ignasi, скажите пожалуйста сколько еще ждать фикс-обновления 2.2? Я купил игру, пришло обновление, после которого стало НЕВОЗМОЖНО играть от слова совсем. Жуткие лаги даже на только созданной карте. Я конечно все понимаю, но неужели вы по сей момент не нашли проблему и не можете пофиксить её? И причем даже не говорят о сроках, сколько ждать. Ну так не делается, как минимум не правильно это…

They ship with TWO X 330WATT PSU’s which are both used at the same time !!! What’s underpowered about that for a laptop?

I hate the new shield / stamina stuff. Now if you loose all stamina blocking attacks while solo fighting a boss, you are completely screwed. No way to run away!

Also it appears that Wak’s ‘steal nerfs’ are all present and accounted for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do I detect a subtle note of sarcasm here?

1 Like

Perhaps you are the only person on the server? did you check? Server load is related to number of simultaneous log ins.

hola
tengo 1500 horas de juego,me gusta mucho ,PERO desde la ultima actualizacion han estropeado todo.
antes jugaba en 4k todo en ultra y desde la ultima actualizacion he bajado los graficos a 1080 todo en bajo y no puedo jugar va en tirones.Baja los fps a 5 ,7 .8
configuracion pc

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming OC Pro 6GB GDDR6

WD Black NVMe SSD M.2 1000GB PCIe Gen3

es una lastima que pase eso ,despues que inviertes en juego tantos dinero y no poder jugar(en mi caso, tengo todo los dlc)
creo que voy a dejar de jugar

Yes, I did. The same little debug overlay that tells you the server FPS and the ping, also tells you how many players are logged in. It was the same as usual, between 7 and 13.

Then I think you are really lucky. Since after the patch performance is worse than before.

1 Like

My guess is that all officials , have been in maintenance on January 6 and therefore worked better since then , but the ping spikes issues encountered , have slowly countered the effect of the maintenance and has resulted to bad experiences…

1 Like

Maybe he finds himself between someone elses wall and furnace :)))

1 Like

can help me? the game crash when started. need solution

check your mods

Please Dear Funcom, think of some Skill point refunds for the Players.

Because of your changes the Grit - Barbaric Tenacity is useless. it is not working. When i depleted all my Stamina, i do not see this 10% extra Gain Tick with this Skill… only a Bar that refills with 1 points to max

This Skill is useless, in how this is now

1 Like

PS4 player here to offer some honest feedback. Between Xbox’s bugs and PC hotmess of changes I’m actually relieved we haven’t received any updates in months.

Many of the reworks and overhauls introduced with Siptah sound like they have been quite negatively received. And with more content and so called ‘reworks’ came more bugs.

Fixing the Bugs is the first priority. Everybody hates them. So crush those first please.

Second when trying to balance you should probably try to give more options to player rather than punishing the few valid ones.

For example the only shield rework needed was the one that actually make enemies react to a blocked attack as it is sometimes impossible to conterattack without getting punished in turn. But if you really wanted to go in on it you should have added stamina cost reductions to stronger shields and some shield themed grit buffs to boot. Enemies should also give stamina back to the wielder when struck and take more damage when they are in the rebound state. Rewarding players for good play instead of just making their preferred style less viable.

In short if you’re going to make popular mechanics harder you have to add a way for players to be rewarded for good play.

But yeah fix the bugs first.

1 Like

But fixing bugs burns only Money, new content make money…

Okay okay, sorry. But i needed to write this down. forgive me

2 Likes

Awesome stuff guys, keep it up!