PC Update 3.0 - Discussion Megathread

Please use this thread to discuss PC Update 3.0: The Age of Sorcery.

Patchnotes: PC Update 3.0 (2022.09.01): The Age of Sorcery

Please stick to the topic and platform of this thread. Otherwise we may have to take moderation actions to keep the conversation focused on the topic.
Thank you!

12 Likes

Yay finally its there!

5 Likes

Thanks for the update. Finally!

4 Likes

HUGE thanks to the devs who worked so hard on this and to the modders who pulled out all stops to get as much updating done as possible. My favourite game is in better shape than ever. I have never played much testlive until this update. This time I could not stop playing, it was so good. Cannot WAIT to get this fired up on my servers. Well done Funcrom! I still say you are sometimes like an excited puppy who bounces around, licks our faces then ■■■■■ on the bed, but you have done very very well with this update, by Mitra!

Added new entry to the Changelog.
NOTE: This only affects the Microsoft Store version.

Funcom appear to have bugged or broken my base. if you go any where near the missing bits, you rubber band every where. :frowning:

Greetings @Trindermon,

We’ll send you a direct message to request more information. Please check your forum notifications.

Thank you in advance.

The patch is finally here, unfortunately I cant start the gamee. It turns into a fatal error everytime after the Conan Intro Video.

• Could not find SuperStruct CanReturnToInventory to create CanReturnToInventory
    is what the error says… anyone else who cant start the game cause of a fatal error? :confused:
2 Likes

Is there by any chance a post (or can you make one?) to the default values of ServerSettings.ini that you balanced this update around?
Or are these values configured as default and if I move the file and start the server it will recreate it with those values?
I’m asking because as I understood there have been some changes that were made from configuration rather than code (like pet damage being 0.5 instead of 1?) and my server config is pretty old so I’d like to compare this and any other changes since.

Hey @Nyde,

Please try to verify your files on Steam and let us know if it did the trick.

Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @Xevyr,

Thank you for reaching out. You can go to:
steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Config

And check the DefaultServerSettings.ini file.

We hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Sooo that price of bazaar is like all world same price? ( i think about regions because conan itself are region-priced…)

i mean these items are then like 50 euros… if i get right… thats too much… for like 10 eur to get 1 table…

3 Likes

No, sadly even thou I updated the server that file was last changed in 2021 and still has ThrallDamageToNPCsMultiplier = 1.0 for example.
Was looking for the values official servers are balanced around as well.
Thanks for the reply though :slight_smile:
(Edit: the client does appear to have a newer version of that file from April, still not the current one I think)

I am also receiving this error on the DedicatedServerLauncher 1.6.1.

Full log files:
https:// pastebin . com/nPzDwaZr

Do I need to download a new version of the server?

When will it be available for Xbox Gamepass PC?
Just started up the game, no updates yet :confused:

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as @McCoy, its been an hour since steam release and I’ve no updates available to the MS Store version.

Interesting store front. month, 2 week, 1 week rotations…better not hear anything about FOMO!

@Community
Are these sale prices for the full length of the item’s time in the storefront?

Hey Mayra,

thanks for your quick answer. I did let it verify twice now. First time it said it has to repair one file, second time it said everything is alright. Unfortunately it didnt change the Fatal Error Problem :frowning: Just the explanation changed into - Could not find SuperStruct CanAdvanceToNextPerk to create CanAdvanceToNextPerk

1 Like

YAY! Playstation is updating, too! :smiley:

2 Likes

The new launch trailer is DOPE!!! Good job guys :muscle::clap:

1 Like