Pending connection failure, Ps4 5/26/2019

@Ignasi Thanks for your attention. Im apologise about my english. ¿Theres is something in some remote place that maybe can you do to bring us back our lost clan things? It happens because we cant connect for the 48 last hrs. I can take a capture of the server log. Its 3201 clan in #3201 official server.

Salut le Server 3129 impossible a se connecter es normal ou pas ? depuis hier soir Impossible a jouer , Sa fais deja 3 semaine que sa dure On a des lag , des deco qui peu durée pendant 2h a 3h de temps merci de faire quelque chose au plus vite merci

@Ignasi It’s working again!. Thanx for the fix. Cheers. :grinning:

1 Like

Still having issues connecting to 3082 and all EU servers from kurdistan,any info when it will be fixed? My base is probably wiped after 4 days of not being on :frowning: .

For some reason american servers work but i get over 250 ping on them so i cant move servers

1 Like

It’s still not working as of Monday, June 3 2019, I can’t log in to private server Europe when accessing it from Middle East. Or official after the 1.42 patch it’s really devastating please let me know if you guys are looking at this! Thanks

@Ignasi

I just rented a server yesterday. And I began to have this issue on my own server now.

region: NA
Server type: PVP

@Ignasi this problem is going on globally, EU servers are not working then again the pending connection bug is really frustrating all of us out, please let us know what’s going on in regards of solving this issue.

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Europe]

[When ever I try join a private server “iron islands” it gives me a message saying “pending connection to host” or when I try join . Via friend it says “ failed to join requested game” I’ve been trying for over a week and nothing please help me out ]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.log on Conan exiles
2.filter internet search “iron islands”
3.join the server
4.”Pending connection to host” lost connection to host

We’ll inform our team again. Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

we are experiencing the same issue when we try access Europe server private or official and it’s been more then 2 weeks please let us know if you guys know what wrong as we really are dedicated to the game and would like to continue on our desired server thanks

I am on private server on (EU) and it’s happening for me and our team aswell since 4 days ago, it’s possible that it was because of the latest patch as we were the alphas but I don’t think so anymore lol but if there is a update on this bug please let me know

@Ignasi if there is any update on the issue please let all of us know as we’re still waiting for over 2 weeks now thanks man appreciate it!

We’re poking our team about this again. They did some changes behind the scenes a few days ago that solved this problem for some players, but it seems some regions are still affected.
Could all of you still affected by this issue let us know your region and ISP again?
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Cant connect to EU servers from Kurdistan,isp is fastline
Having this issue for over a week now

1 Like

I can’t connect from dubai and my friends can’t get on the server from Pakistan. The ISP for Pakistan is PTCL and for dubai it’s etisalat. We have 10 members from Pakistan that can’t connect on the private servers (EU)

I can’t connect from Pakistan also, city Lahore ISP ptcl too and it’s happening for my friends aswell

Happening for me in dubai aswell over 2 weeks now please fix it

Any update on this ?hello?

We’re poking our team about it again. Apologies for the delay.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.