People, speak up. Let Funcom know we don't want 2x Officials

They are gonna make all PvP Officials have 2x Harvesting. Please share this news, and let Funcom know if you want at the very least a few 1x PvP Servers, before its too late…

3 Likes

Couldn’t care less about official PvP servers…

2 Likes

I really do like the x2 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It would be nice to have both. I’d prefer 1x.

3 Likes

id prefer x2 servers

1 Like

Dear funcom devs I love x2 servers good job!

2 Likes

Please: x1 PvP server, at least a few of them. Thanks in advance!

The farming madness

1 Like

I like c2. It would be nice to have servers that have weekend only raidable buildings. I know this is something privates have. But it would be nice with official.

The mere idea of forcing double gathering upon every PvP server is so stupid I can’t even…

Why? We already have set time window our bases can be destroyed in, which means even on PvP servers people are free to gather without worrying about raids for majority of the day. Now you want to double that? What’s next? Force 10x exp on all PvP servers? Leave the modifiers for privates! Thats what modifiers are for!

First such change has not been discussed with community so I’m guessing FunCom is just bored waiting for release and implementing changes nobody has been asking for.

I don’t mind x2 servers but there have to be x1 normal servers as well. And to all “good job funcom” wussies i bet you dont even play on PvP official server so you dont recognize the impact this has on overall server health.

2 Likes

I think that would be the best solution.

1 Like

Have to agree with Reidar Xx. Ther is a reason why the PvP fast servers where so unpopular. 2x harvesting feels strange, and giving people twice as much healing items isn’t good for the combat system.

1 Like

wtf are you talking about? Who wants to spend 8 hrs a day getting 8 per swing with a pick. stop complaining and just build your GD base

1 Like

Agree. Also, I think that Funcom made this decision based upon early access server utilization metrics. Likely, the die is already cast for launch. There is always the option to run your own server. shrug

FunCom made the decission for no reason. Rush servers with modifiers were deserted. Only PvP servers that had any steady population were the normal x1 modifier ones.

I’d go even further and remove drop of steel bars entirely from mobs. Survival games are supposed to be hard. If you want your base built in 10 seconds in full Black Ice then there are servers for that.

Also there are people that hate the idea of having x2 harvesting modifier. So why not please both crowds and make both types of servers. Not that all servers are jam-packed all the time, we could have both x1 and x2 servers and all will be happy with literally NO sacrifice.

2 Likes

for no reason? they were all x1 until late last week after everyone complained. So stfu and wait till they launch x1 servers and you can move your happy a ss over to one.

2 Likes

“Everyone complained”, talking in absolutes I see. You mean the 20 people that actually use the forums?

All I’m asking is having BOTH servers. Why so aggresive kelts?

I quite enjoy 2x =)

3 Likes

Been playing Conan for a long time now, hate to see Officials are getitng x2. Just feels so wrong

Sure mate, whatever floats your boat. There are people looking forwards to x2, there are people having fun on x10 and people that enjoy PvE servers even. There are so many official servers that it should be no problem to make both x1 and x2.

I have no idea why this is even a debate, it should be obvious to make both.

1 Like

Yeah well, for the pvp fast players x1 feels wrong. There should be both, 1x and 2x servers, just like it was until now. And… i don’t think 225 servers (for 9k players) will be enough tomorrow. Soooo… calm down everyone, lets see what happens!