Performer thrall bugs out when hit by knockdown while dacing midcombat.... any way to reset?

Game mode: Online private | Singleplayer
Type of issue: Bug | Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

Hello, performer thrall often bugs out during combat and stops fighting : just assuming combat stance but never attacking / swapping weapons. no weapon changes were made during combat, only one weapon in inventory, etc. No mods installed, game and server are patched to #291664/29245.

after some time spent observing (about 8h), i noticed it works as follows: performer enter combat, get weapon out, proceed with fight. at certain ocasions, after killing enemy she stops combat and proced into dance instantly. if at this point she is attacked by knockdown - she bugs out. im sadly not 100% sure about the knockdown attack part, but my observation (and places this happend) points to that.

after few more hours i had sucessfully recreated the bug in controled enviroment (ie singleplayer)

I tried all the similar solutions found on this forum and reddit (re-equiping gear, swaping trough weapon types untill she takes some, trying the weapon she starts with, ‘equip item while getting hit’, ‘die with thrall on follow’, rescue thrall etc,) but only one thing that unbugs her is server restart which is not optimal. (at singleplayer all you need it so go to menu and then continuee, but thats the same as server restart)

and this brings me to my question
is there any way to reset thrall ai state or something like that without asking for a server restart?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. obtain performer thrall
  2. go into combat
  3. wait for her to go into dance mode after finishing one enemy and get attacked by cc atack by another enemy (this can take long time)
  4. performer is now bugged, will assume combat stance and try to get close to enemy but wont ever make an attack.
2 Likes

Hey @unback

Thank you for the detailed report. We’ve received similar feedback about other thralls. We’ve sent your info to our team so they can look into this issue with more detail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.