Performer/Dancer stops attacking

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Hardware: Xbox One X

Bug Description:

T4 Entertainer/Dancer stops fighting after a while. In the beginning everything is fine. Thrall takes weapon and starts to fight properly. Suddenly it is not using weapon anymore. You can still order it to attack, but it is just standing in front of the enemy in fists, but also not attacking with the fists anymore. It doesn’t matter if the thrall inventory is full or empty. It doesn’t matter if you equip the thralls weapon manually, or if it is just in the inventory. Also tried with different weapons. Never had that with other thralls, so it seems to be an entertainer thrall issue?

Expected Behavior:

Thrall should attack with weapon

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Give T4 (Lianeele) Entertainer/Dancer a weapon.
  2. Start fighting
  3. Wait till the thrall is not fighting anymore/ only standing in fist in front of the enemies.

The same thing happens to me with Lianeele (ballerina T4)

1 Like

Hi @Tobias and thank you for sharing this information with us.

Can you please let us know on what thrall you’ve notice this issue? (T1,T2,etc)
In the meantime, we’ve passed this over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

Not exclusive to performers. Teimos, Featherstep, Snow Hunter and an archer i cannot remember his first name atm, “The Blade” is his sufix, have all done this for me too… i just log off and back on…fixes the left arm stiffness glitch also…

Hi,
it was T4 Thrall Lianeele. I only had that on her so far, but never tried another dancer. My fighters and bearers never had that issue. They might get stuck sometimes, but they never approached the enemies with fists only and doing nothing with raised fists, although a weapon is in the inventory. Means - she also doesn’t attack with her fists, she’s just approaching the target.
In the beginning it was fine, but after attacking another world boss (giant spider), she started behaving like that on all targets.
I haven’t used her next login anymore, so I can’t tell in the moment, if that bug is still present.

Xbox series S, solo, ofline.
I have noticed that if they surround Lianeele 4 or 5 enemies is when he stays with his fists.

I have had this happen with Dances-With-Bears on IoS.

Seems to resolve itself on server restart.

Edit: On Ps4, online server

Thank you for the additional information everyone.

We’ve passed this over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.