Thrall Failure "Dancer" Refuses to fight. "Read More" Not fixable

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: North America, USA

Thrall: Dancer - Barnes of Asura
Weapon: Sword of the Adventurer - +Master Weapon Fitting
Note* I gave Barnes only one weapon from the start. I did not switch weapons which normally causes the Thrall Do Nothing glitch for the glitch to occur. I also never changed his armor after I geared him up at Level 0, Heavy Khitan.

Barnes was attacking from the beginning with no issue up until I met the Undead Dragon Boss in the Arena. The boss hit him once with a stomp and then he stopped attacking. He was level 10 at the time, roughly.

I tried resetting him by:

1. Running away and Thrall porting.
  2. Putting in two or three different weapons to force a weapon cycle.
  3. Stripping him completely.
  4. Hitting him.
  5. Forcibly dragging weapons into his main weapon slot.
  6. Putting him in Guard (and getting him hit).
  7. Putting in scouting (and also getting him hit).
  8. Equipping another thrall and re-equipping Barnes.

Currently waiting for server reset.

I think the dancer animation interferes with the thrall’s ability to attack because he would switch from dancing to fisticuffs (doing nothing) to dancing instead of attacking what I was attacking.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I do not know or have the time to reproduce this, but Barnes isn’t the first Dancer this happened. It seems to occur random on Dancers, but I also fight a lot of big dragons. If I have the problem on a Fighter I can easily do the above #'s 1 & 2 tend to always (in my experience) fix the issue. I have not played with Archers yet.

Most likely resolved in the coming update

Nice.

I’ll wait for it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.