Pets/Mounts Not Placing (Fodder)

Game mode: Online Private - Base Game
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: North America

Animals cannot currently be converted with fodder - neither the new Isle of Siptah Rhinos nor the base game horses, hyenas, crocodiles and so on - and successfully placed.
Painted or maked rhinos not rideable is a similar thread.

We have not been able to place any pets/mounts that are converted with any type of fodder since the Isle of Siptah release. Turanian and Khitan fodder animals have been broken much longer.

Grow an animal
Feed it/change it with totemic fodder/other type of fodder
Try to place.

The standard question since you haven’t mentioned it, are you running mods and does this happen without mods? Granted, I am playing Siptah map but I have no issues turning my horse into a black one and my rhino into a wartorn one.

For what it’s worth - I was testing something completely unrelated middle of last week in Singleplayer unmodded in the Exiled Lands and did place and use a black horse. I don’t actually remember if I used fodder, or just spawned it directly as a black horse, but either way I was able to place it successfully.

Just tested on base game unmodded. No issues with hyenas/crocs/rhinos. You can feed them the fodder and place them normally.

Good to know - the server I’m on does have mods. No idea what might be conflicting and messing with it though…

Pippi - User & Server Managment
DungeonMasterTools
Crafty Counters
WARRIOR Mutator for Conan Exiles
Barbarian Barber
Akuba’s Salon
RP Aesthetics (RA)
Thrall War Dungeon Mod
SelectiveSpawn
Emberlight 3.0.2
Grim Productions
Immersive Armor
Fashionist v3.2.0 (1.0 and DLC compatible)
Shadows of Skelos - Extended
Dudes Delightful Decorations
ExilesExtreme
ExilesExtreme_FeatBlocker
The Age of Calamitous
Improved Quality of Life
StraysStayDry
Stacksize Plus
Less Building Placement Restrictions

This?

1 Like

That’s a mod designed by our server owner in order to prevent ThrallWars mobs from spawning - it’s not designed to affect base game mobs but I can ask them if it has anything to do with placing.

Found out that this was indeed the issue - it’s being addressed now by the modders.

Thanks for the tip :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.