PLEASE DISABLE PVP until the 100hp bug will be patched

Hi, i have a request, can you disable pvp for the moment on the official pvp server? i’m very scared of losing all my T4 Slave because anyone can easily kill them, but without pvp they can’t, so we will have the security of not losing them. you can disable even purification.

i know you can because you do it with the Avatars some time ago.
Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s really great idea!

I agree. Hotfix will not come out until next week, and a lot can happen between now and then

they said its gonna be fixed today.

For PC. But for consoles it needs a week…

FC should disable purges and raid-hours on official server!

PS.: I would have done that, as soon as the bug was discovered… Dunno whats so hard about that.

Isnt it a server setting? How should it not be possible :smiley: :smiley:

But at least someone got an answer… Because all I get is, “wrong section” :smiley: :smiley:

Answer (wrong section): Thralls reverted to naked status, low HP, no gear issue - Information thread

No answer(right section): PS4 Patch (08.10.2019) - The Wine Cellar, new animations, Debaucheries of Derketo and more!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Also the person asked wrong… No one watns to disable PvP. But the raid-time and purges and thats for sure a setting at the servers…

So yeah, Hugo is for sure right. Funcom cannot disable PvP. But they should just disable raid-time and purges… Not deactivating a whole gaming-mode.

They can but they don’t do it because they don’t care about us, they say bullsh*t just to make us shut up, they fill us with nice words and excuses but we don’t give a damn about the excuses, we want improvements, we want fixes or at least we want a security confirm that all our time has not been wasted.
if we can disable the raid-times in our private server, they can do the same in the official ones, they have already done it with the Avatar after all.

In any case, if they don’t fix all this mess, I’ll quit the game, and I don’t think I’ll be the only one …

But I want to be positive, so let’s see.

Sorry for the rage but i’m angry.

1 Like

Update: DEAD ones will not be revived:

And as the patch for consoles needs 1 week, say byebye to your Relic Hunter thralls (in PvP).

So the players have to pay the price that Funcom fliped up big time :rofl:

Good point with disabling avatars for all!! Funcom/Gportal can deactivate something for ALL offical servers.

So disabling raid times and/or purges should be possible for them. But they dont want todo it… And then dont revive killed relic hunters…

Thats just a deadly combination for many PvP players at consoles.

They just want to buried their game. GG Funcom

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.