Please explain why I should put points into Agility

I have always considered agility to be able the perks rather than the armour bonus. But on the latter point, you get more benefit from the armour bonus using light armour than you doing if wearing heavy armour due to diminishing returns.

This leads me to think agility is for people who want to be ninja like with light armour and be able to climb and jump around with a bit more ease. Double jump and reduced fall damage is great if your trying to get to hard to reach places. The passive armour bonus is a nice extra bonus to give you a little more protection.

Agility is one of those situational talents. In the main a lot of people only get the first perk for the reduced stamina drain when sprinting.

Its the same with survival, getting the 2nd and 3rd perks is handy when out farming resources, but not much benefit in other say pvp occasions.

1 Like

Chatting with a mate last night while cooking Bragi The Bold, Hallelujia my Named drought is over. ish

We were talking about builds. Right now I’m 39.5 on a 1X Vanilla server. I have been using Hard Worker perk for the last many days, because it is massively efficient and extremely conservative on my steel tools. I am also able to thrall using this build, but I wouldn’t take on The Mounds just yet.

When I hit 33 or so, I switched emphasis from Vitality to Survival, because I possess armor and other buffs that keep me alive longer – so now I can harvest resources in half the time. This increases one’s productivity immensely, and enables you to leave the scene of a kill quicker: you skin a boss creature in half the time and you’re ouuta there, before some PVP sniper kills you when you’re still 3/4 health.

After 60, try dumping a lot of points, armor bonuses, weps, shields, tatts, food/potions into a build that lets you jump around in Heavy. If you are pretty good with the knives and greatsword, you won’t be stopped hand-to-hand.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.