Please FINALLY fix console crafting menu size

If the crafting menu doesn’t get fixed by next update then I’m done, “hey screw you fan base lets add more dlc and even more useless scrolling down but lets not shorten the crafting menu on console”

Please, the crafting menu has become the games biggest dreaded boss that no one wants to fight anymore…
it’s a simple fix like adding folders or a tab or just a search, it’s not asking much, it’s quality of life and it’s desperately needed on console to have a better way to use and access the crafting menu, it’s been over 2 years of asking, why is there a new dlc and no crafting menu fix? Why is there a new map planned and no crafting menu fix, why do thralls now have levels yet no crafting menu fix, why why why!!!

Honestly funcom you need to atleast answer the fan base on why you won’t fix the size of the crafting menu on console at this point, it’s starting to be a slap in the face

7 Likes

I agree, the crafting menu experience on consoles is quite cumbersome.

4 Likes

The devs honestly don’t give two craps about this and it makes me sick, just a money grab at this point and a big F you to the fans with each dlc released

This. I asked this same question during their community q&a last year:

They acknowledged that there is a problem, but so far nothing has been done. We need some sort of fix. The building menu as it is now on consoles is overburdened and quite cumbersome. Even something like the search function we have in the admin panel would be nice.

4 Likes

It would be greatly appreciated if we could sort through the menu’s. You could die trying to find a torch or other items while sorting through all of my DLCS.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say the devs don’t care but they cater more to the PC players.

Unfortunately, the console version in my eyes was just a quick cash grab port and the PC version is the main focus it has all the bells and whistles while we console players get the short end of the stick.

If you ever played the PC conan you would see what type of real garbage we have. Its 1000 times better THAN PS4/Xbox

1 Like

Easy as adding a search bar or favorite.

3 Likes

Make it posssible to scroll both up and down when you open the menu. Scroll down, building stuff comes 1st, scroll up, other stuff comes 1st

3 Likes

seems like more things missing from the ui…

There’s a ‘skip to next page’ type option on one of the menus (feats, I think?) that I’d love to see introduced to the crafting menu, along with search.

This is one of those suggestions that comes up every other week on the forum. The threads never generate a big ‘like’ count because players come, go, and return constantly. But I would wager that if we could add up all the different players who have voted on this since launch we would have well over 30 users all saying this.

As I have said before, this issue has become so cumbersome. And unless Funcom has something in the works which they are keeping under their hats, I feel like this problem is not being taken seriously. I mean do we have to not buy DLCs or not use features Funcom implemented for us (ie-Fragments/Tablets to buy more Feats) just so that we dont make the problem even more unbearable for ourselves than it already is…!? PC has a search bar in the Handcrafting menu, and we have them in other menus on consoles, so why can we not have one in the Handcrafting menu as well?

I wish that Funcom would acknowledge this issue and give us a yes or a no either way. Too many people have all been saying the same thing for way too long now; ie- consoles NEED some UI improvements.

5 Likes

The problem is: NO ONE and literally NO ONE at Funcom plays that game on console.

Yet some super duper brain power developer at Funcom had the worst idea in the 21st century -> as soon as you plugin a controller, the search field from the crafting menu disappears (its the same on PC, when you plugin a controller).

Just watch the Dev-Livestreams and see how Funcom crafts ANYTHING -> admin menu -> search function.

2 Likes

lol i threatened to not buy the last update cause they didnt fix the wedges grain. it was actually cause i think the floors r ugly. >8D

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.