Please fix being trapped by thralls!

Online official #6109
Bug/Performance
PvE
USA

For crying out loud, can I be able to move freely with thralls (especially rhinos, they’re the #1 cause of this) without being trapped near a close space AKA a cliffside or elevator? This has existed since the Exiled Lands map and has carried over to the Isle of Siptah. I am sick and tired of having to remove my bracelet because I cannot move the thrall (its even worse now due to the “walkable floor” bug).

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Just try and cling onto a cliffside and go down with thralls following you. A lot of the times a rhino will trap you and you cannot move it, causing you to have to remove your bracelet.
2 Likes

Yeah would be nice if they moved back if you punched them or something.

Having to build two doors on a building because if you forget to park any follower before going inside means they’ll block up the doorways.

2 Likes

Seconding this. Thralls and pets should move when their owner bumps them.

1 Like

You also can’t use a keybind to tell them to move since it will just hit their model and they won’t move anywhere. I have been trapped inside the pet with multiple thralls beating on me and no way to dodge or get away.

One major part of the problem is that the follow distance is way too close. If you are on an incline or decline you will constantly have the thrall or pet so far up your ■■■ they digest your food for you.

2 Likes

Hey @Red_84_Sonja

We’re aware of the issue and our team is looking into it.
Thanks for the feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.