Please hotfix Battleflag/Banner

I’m very skeptical of this claim. The load screen that occurs when you enter a vault implies that you’re teleporting to some other part of the map.

2 Likes

… and the area around the vault is no building zone. @NORfem have you actually tested this, does it work?

1 Like

I was wondering if it was a no build zone. I figured it would be.

1 Like

@NORfem I tested this, you can’t place the banner close enough to the vault to affect it. Unless there is some exploit that I am not aware of, I don’t think this works the way you think it does.

P.S. If you do know how to exploit it to achieve this result, then please send a report to Funcom with steps to reproduce.

2 Likes

Nothing lost? Maybe if they never both equipping Sigils. Even if a PvE player dies within the bounds of a Battle Standard and keeps their hotbar and inventory, they still immediately lose 1/3 of their sigils. IMO, that’s a pretty strong disincentive to cheese this tactic – at least on Siptah.

2 Likes

Yes other side of map - IN ocean mostly, and all vaults are unbuildable… those banners also work only to bed/bedroll ( This means u can use only 2 locations … u wont be teleported to vault etc ) this topic now go off-topic with something that does not even work in game…

• U can’t place banner if land is not on ur property… this means u need to do landclaim and those ingredients are too expensive of what everyone thinks and even if someone use as fasttravel its too hard to use it… only good thing about this is that u dont need to run whole map, but what the point to lose sigils, and leave thralls… + its teleport only to 2 items … ONLY that means even u use it as fast travel , u cant use it in vaults or anywhere that u dont belong… -.-
1 Like

Removing bracelet not works-you drop all your stuff.Need be killed

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.