Please patch the starving thralls!

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

I´m a solo player and i enjoy this game a lot, but (there is always a but…) my Thralls eat faster then i can cook. Finaly, i had an Tier 4 Enterteiner thrall ready, i give her 150 Shredded Roasts as demanded and she dies 2 Minutes later at the beginng of the arena. The same with pets. They die faster than i can feed them. This makes taming pointless. Please fix that.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi, it sounds like you just need to adjust some settings in Admin. theres even a setting to turn off starving :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know why, for single player games, they even have stuff like this enabled by default. For online multiplayer, sure. But just like building decay, the need to feed thralls or pets on single player just seems nonsensical to me.

2 Likes

I agree, and keep in mind sometimes some settings reset to default after patches

1 Like

Turn thralls and pets feeding options off in settings that is what I did on my server works well

1 Like

Thanks! Found it! I somehow didn´t think of that…

1 Like

Great
Fyi. Sort button in crafting tables works just tried

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.