Please Post Bugs in the Bug/Feedback Forum

How do I get demo forum access if preordered on steam?

By me adding you to the correct group, which I’ve now done :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got my steam demo key yestarday. Can I please join the demo discussion subforum ?

1 Like

Done! :slight_smile:

I pre-ordered the game, no forum key

I pre-ordered the game, no forum key - the same problem

Hi Jens, I have been playing the lovely beta/demo almost non stop from yesterday :grinning: !

Please add me to the demo forum ASAP!

Thanks.

Lovely frag :grin: ! BTW, how the heck did you reach level 23??? Please give me any tips or advice!

Thanks.

I’m not sure how hit level 23 either! I’ve played numerous times on all difficulties, killing everything, letting the Shamans call all reinforcements they can and even letting the medbots revive as many as they can (I have no idea how experience is giving out) and I still can’t get past level 22. :grimacing:

Added @Emerald_Angel, @finderhome and @DaL to the beta subforum :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Bug report: Mouse cursor problem

Bought the game on 22 november, can you add me to the beta subforum too? Have an issue in demo.

Done! :slight_smile:

@Jens_Erik , Hey, you moved my BUG report to a new topic but I don’t have access to the post, could you make this possible please? I have deluxe edition and have demo, which I’m still trying to get to work. Much appreciated, thanks.

There you go! :slight_smile:

Thank you good sir! :slight_smile:

Just bought Deluxe version from Steam, loaded demo and there’s no sound.

Tried reinstalling and, again, no sound from intro screens forward. I fear this may happen with full game.

Can I please have access to the Demo Forum to see if others have had this issue?

Thank you

I found the problem - the sound was coming out of my Oculus Rift Headset.

I had to remove the “Oculus” folder from the install and the sound now comes out of my PC.

Wonder if this is going to be an issue for other Oculus owners?

Just finished the Demo if feedback is still wanted can i get access to the ‘demo discussion subforum’
Thanks