Please revamp the skinning system

Currently the skinningsystem is appaling and aggravating at best, killing 10-20 animals
for a single piece of leather, completely random drop with low chance.
But when we’re mining or picking cotton, we get a unit every single time, why this differense ?.

Make leather drop on every kill, or at least greatly increase the chance of leather dropping
when we kill an animal. It make ZERO sense that we kill a big oxe and not even a sliver of leather.

2 Likes

You are supposed to find areas with the highest drop rates and sell leather for good money. Leave the system as it is.

Yep, I definitely agree. Maybe certain, skin-abled, mobs could become node which we can harvest like the other nodes?

I would love to see the crafting and harvesting system updated, but skinning definitely needs some love. Those quests take much, much longer than the others…

I hate to break it to you but a change to that system is never coming.
Crafting, especially farming is one of the most boring things in the game, even more so for leather and pretty much any change to it would make it better - but the crafting revamp was canceled 7 years ago, so nothing is going to happen, not even the slightest change.

Yeah, I hear ya…

But it ain’t a crime to hope and dream, neh?

Definitely not, sadly though I pretty much lost all hopes and dreams when it comes to this game because Funcom knows how to shatter both hope and dreams brutally without mercy :smile:

1 Like

I share your frustration. Is there an MMO that is PERFECT? Is there an MMO that doesn’t have room for some tweaks that could make it so much better?

I am starting to think that the frustration is part of their entertainment value…