PLEDGE: Give us a HARD Block limit/ Placement pieces on Official Servers

It lead me to that assumption. I thought it was quite clear myself. I even wrote it up for others

And this is the second time I’m linking it in this thread. I’ve linked it in about 20 threads total.

It’s not a new policy. Only a new enforcement regimentation.

Not “could be”. It absolutely is. And it’s both what you’re calling QOL (I call it sateliting) and having multiple bases. One is what FC wants you to have. You might be able to get away with two for a large clan - or one and a work outpost - something like that. But even so, if you’re nervous about getting banned, I wouldn’t. Even in the GM’s reply, notice the language:

“As long as you keep your base (singular - one base) condensed in a specific area (singular - one area) and, don’t land claim… (etc.)”