PLEEEEASSSE FIX the UNDERMESHING!

Official Servers are dying…
As far as the game itself (PC version mainly) it will live on after. Mod Community will create unique game play the more they dig into the UE4 dev-kit, so they can probably extend the life a couple of years for the ones that love the lore on PC.

Honestly, consoles will always be flavor of the month on games. That is the very nature of them. I know, i am a PS4 guy. Once you have done everything on a game console wise, you want something fresh. Without mods or major DLC game play tweaks, it means changing games. But PC has player bases for games that are old, really old. Mainly due to mods. So the game isn’t on its death bed. It is more moving on to its golden years of retirement.

Marie you made those signs, your absolutely a liar, you accuse accuse ALL who oppose you a cheater. its laughable. You are getting desperate as your time comes to an end. Whats the location of that sign so i can see who made it?

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Marie we found and raided your undermesh base, thank you for the loot and proof. just need more on your speed hack.

Well this is getting interesting.

Its the cheating clan that I godded is all. Normal. I obviously do not have an under-base.

just fix undermesh devs pls. too many A Holes using them!

This is inevitable. They are paid for only by DLCs. And even then they are still provided for as a bonus as they generate nothing in themselves.

Its not that Funcom is apathetic. Far from it, they do care about exploits on official. They DO take action. But they have a few guys (if more than one) monitoring them. They cannot catch everything across 340 servers (on just PC alone).

While an active private server itself will have multiple admins monitoring it at near 24/7. Who know the player base and who can intuitively tell when something is wrong and investigate. While Funcom has to have clear and present proof, if not catching the offender in the act.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.