Post Patch Opinion

My opinion… follow distance is still broken. Thank you for the small adjustment, but it wouldn’t have hurt to double that distance. The horse should not be anywhere near the battle since the horse can no longer fight in anyway. I don’t want to lose my horse because of a bad AI update.

Please… just give us follow distance like you gave us attack/chase distance.

Also would love to know the status on making fixing the thralls/pets not fighting at all sometimes. There’s also a major issue with to many AI attacking at once and trying to chase you across the map.

My vote at this point is give us one more patch to try and fix the aggro of NPCs and the thralls/pets. Then go back and fully rework this AI WITH proper testing this time. Yes we want more features and cool stuff. But not at the cost of the game getting broken all the time. You are at full release and have been for awhile yet it feels like this game is still in Alpha.

===== QUICK UPDATE =====
Rhino patch did nothing. It only sometimes stays back and the rhinos head is still horribly bugged and gets me stuck inside of it all the time.

Currently mine is running around with it’s head stuck in the ground and it’s butt in the air on two legs. Great job Funcom slow clap

Google photos image of my super smart Rhino
Google Photos

AI WITH proper testing this time.

Close topic please, not going to happen…

No kidding… nothing gets tested in games before release anymore… just sad.

LOL! the last time i was in testlive there was a grand total of 2 people including me so what did you all test?

Give your horse a weapon at least, when you’re using it to kill mobs.

Would you like to be notified in person? Funcom already deployed 2 hotfixes since the major update and made posts about it. Here:

That’s unreal, I know, except for the fact that they don’t chase you across the map and you’re making things up.

If FUNCOM wants to release something on the live servers, they have to test it first. That’s how software/game development works which you know nothing about.

Please make a properly documented bug report with screenshots including your rhino’s head and butt. It’s the only way to help the game become bug free. Your capslock afflicted ranting post won’t change a thing.

If FUNCOM wants to release something on the live servers, they have to test it first. That’s how software/game development works which you know nothing about.

Yeah, nice ideal world thinking and would indeed be correct, but in this case bringing bugs to live because of time and money is not ideal.

Were you on testlive EXP88?

…NotodiousN8 said.
Besides, there is no game in existence that has no bugs when releasing big patches. Let me know when you find one.

1 Like

Fortnite, Rocket League, Halo3 etc.

All old games - what else you got?

Ill take that as a no about the testlive- you werent there.

Sooo NotoriousN8 - were you on testlive?

All old games - what else you got?

Conan 2018… Fortnite 2017, 6 months in between. Not good enough he… I see.

Ill take that as a no about the testlive- you werent there.

You can indeed take it as a no, I don’t work for free but I give opinons instead.
I’m glad sticking my knowledge in Unreal Engine and figure out to make a game of my taste, instead testing and reporting officially for what I payed for?! I might do it if I met a developer from this game, but that won’t be in PvP officials.

So then you have zero experience with the game.

You dont contribute anything worth while except trash the devs and funcom correct?

Fortnite is a kiddie shooter game - i know ive played it. Not the same league as Conan. The models are different , the landscape is different and its the same map in Fortnite no where near the size of conan exiles as far as content goes. So please what else have you got?

So then you have zero experience with the game.
You dont contribute anything worth while except trash the devs and funcom correct?

Yes, I don’t play the game.
I like to bash the developers.

Fortnite is a kiddie shooter game - i know ive played it. Not the same league as Conan. The models are different , the landscape is different and its the same map in Fortnite no where near the size of conan exiles as far as content goes. So please what else have you got?

Seriously, if you see it like that there is no game which you can compare to Conan. That is what makes Conan great.
I don’t like Rust, I don’t like ARK, I don’t like Last Oasis, I don’t like ESO.

To get back, Fortnite and Conan are both based on Unreal Engine. Fortnite changes the map into a theme, what goes stable. I don’t see these developers getting the same result even if they would work on the same game at the moment. Even if it’s a Kiddie shooter game, the balance is there, PvP focus.
It’s the way they coded/blueprinted, ever loaded the game into Unreal Engine?

So please, what else you got?

So then we can safely ignore your opinion.

You should have done that in the first place, but I’m not sure if it’s safe.

I like going randomly on forms of games I don’t play, bashing the developers…

Same Engine - very different games. Therefore different approach to doing things in each game.

So please why should we listen to you again? im really asking.

Sorry man going to play the game - have fun on the forums!

Every game, even if it is the same type of game is approached differently…
You are coming back at points like, map is not the same size for example, I told you that how you think I can’t bring a game for comparison because if the color is not the same it’s different enough for you.

hypothetically:
While the motor is the same, it’s how the motor runs in the car that you designed it.
Fortnite have made the car, so that the motor always fits and can always drive but doesn’t look great.
Conan have made the car, so the interior looks great but you are not sure if the motor starts.

So please why should we listen to you again? im really asking.

No, it’s hard for you to listen. I told you, you should ignore me in the first place.

And who is WE?