Fix the Horse's

Can you PLEASE redo the distance a horse follows you . The damn thing is right on my ■■■ when i walk, run or fight. he gets in the way of the fights. just stands there. Before the expansion they did fine.

Thank you

2 Likes

I used to have a horse, after the patch he no longer defended himself. Parked him in front of my fish hut while I gathered all the fish and put them in rhe press. When I came out of my hut my horse was being eaten by a crocodile, he didnt even defend himself. Hope that can be fixed also.

I agree. Not sure why they changed it or it changed at all .

If not defend itself at least let the horse run away to a safe distance

1 Like

I need closure. Fix the horse’s what? I need completion on the possessive.

Yes, totally agree with the follow distance. I keep nearly killing my camel when I’m mining stone (because he’s so creepily close) and my horse nearly got murdered by a bunch of exiles. Its been a wild ride!

Also, had a slight Horse-Centipede problem.

I’m just waiting for the obligatory posts of some other people here on the forum, stating that they love this new “feature” and we’re just the ones not being able to accept change. /s

2 Likes

Seems like this is just the result of the changes they made to the followers. Horses are no longer followers so that changed their whole dynamic. I’m sure with time they’ll have the horses acting closer to what they did before. I think the problem is, on the backend they didn’t really specify any kind of programmatic difference between human thralls and horses so they were completely tied together. Not sure how long it’ll take to undo that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.