Potion of endowment behaves strangly (not in the way i would expect :P )

not sure why but when i use it it increases my charisma by 0, but i have no charisma skill? not sure what this potion is even for, but it would be great if i could use it to increase the size of certain things temporarily to more accurately fit the description of the item.

if this item actually does something let me know

I take it that your character’s genital can’t get bigger. Hence the zero charisma value.

2 Likes

This potion really increases the size of the penis, but it does not affect the female characters in any way, I recently raised the question why women’s characters should not increase breast size. And yes, his action is called Charisma. But they called me a child who just wants to look at a naked chest. Looking at a huge d_ck, it seems very adult.

Maybe the reason is coz they work differently enough? Then again why not instead make female breasts gain a temporary ragdoll effect? Leave the size to the penis and let the breasts bounce for once. Win-win? :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.