Potions for Thralls! (perk reset suggestion)

I wouldn’t mind seeing a way to reset perks on a thrall at a cost. Bad perk at 10? Feed it some yellow lotus potions until you get a good one. Bad perk at 15? Feed it bestial memory potions for a chance to get a decent one. Bad perk at 20? Natural learning potion time! That way I wouldn’t feel like the thrall I just set down with great strength and vitality growth chance is potentially gonna be a waste. Better to level it to 20 and have to invest a bit more in it than level it to 20 and and consider breaking bonds.

2 Likes

nah, we would all spam these potions until getting the most powered thrall. There is not the fun anymore and honestly this is now the only thing that keeps me playing the game.

3 Likes

i vote yes again

2 Likes

I think something like this could work if it took them back to the last perk’s level and you had to get the experience again. Otherwise it would take nothing to keep rerolling for the best

2 Likes

I agree with LostInTim. If you want to reset at Perk 10 you give potion, but it takes the Thrall back to level 0. Have to level him/her again. Level 15 back to level 10, and level 20 back to 15. That way you won’t have to continually farm crazy amounts of thralls and be riddled with disappointment, but will rather be spending your time really honing your Select thralls. It would be nice too if the perks system provided more unique opportunities but that is a topic for another thread.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.