Pre order question

Hey guys,

I decided it was time to pre order :slight_smile:

I did, got confirmation by mail about the payment (from amazon thingy) but nothing else. Shouldn’t I receive a recap about the pre order ?

Hey altminus,

Thank you so much for the pre-order and for the support! That really means a lot to us.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by a “recap” about the pre-order? Did you mean a receipt or a list of the things included in the pre-order?

What I meant is a confirmation email that the pre order went through with maybe some information about how things will go.
How will I receive the game code, is the beta gonna go through steam ? Those kind of things.

And you’re welcome, I can’t make great games so I try to support and vote with my wallet :slight_smile:

Oh and since I’m here, I’m surprised that there is no way to pre order on steam. I actually totally missed it until now. If I wouldn’t have end on the official website, I would have missed this opportunity.

EDIT
Well the receipt from Xsolla was burried in spam box with this little line : " We’ll send the game access details to “my email” after the beta version launch and the official release "

I guess that’s what I was looking for.