**Game mode: Single-player.
**Type of issue: Bug.
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE.
[Describe the bug here]
I have built a building. there are a few things in the building, just foundations, walls, doors and ceilings. No windows. Also a camp fire, fiber sleeping bag and two boxes. Some of my ceiling parts would not go into place. They had a warning that said something about an overlap error. I moved the camp fire, fiber sleeping bag and the boxes around and was able to put some of the ceiling into place but not all of it. I tried putting walls underneath the whole in the ceiling and then plugged the gap, which worked until I destroyed the walls. This also destroyed the ceiling pieces.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Place down foundations, 9x12.
- Put walls on all outside edges one high. No door on first floor.
- Place ceiling over whole floor.
- Place 2nd floor wall 2x high with door frame in middle of 9x wall and stares on outside leading to door.
- Have camp fire, sleeping bag and 2x boxes in middle of top floor.
- place ceiling, should have whole in ceiling.
- Move camp fire ect. to bottom floor.
- Place remainder of ceiling. Should have whole in ceiling 2x tiles above where fire ect. was.